Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

8 hours ago, happyone said:
spec·u·la·tion
the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence. I believe there is no point in discussion what you do not see or do not know.   It only creates animosity, and a lot of times leads to unfounded
rumors because a lot of individuals do not read the posts in there entirety. There is enough to discuss when we have the facts and evidence.  Even then people will disagree, which is fine.

And so we differ, I see nothing wrong with that, this not sience.

Sharing rumors and theories, is one of the reasons I seek forums in addition to watching RLC, the "firm evidence" we all see on screan, no point seeing a forum for that.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

And so we differ, I see nothing wrong with that, this not sience.

Sharing rumors and theories, is one of the reasons I seek forums in addition to watching RLC, the "firm evidence" we all see on screan, no point seeing a forum for that.

I actually agree, without speculation there is just nothing to talk about when the apartments are empty, and when it is about something non-controversial (like whether Nicole went to hospital or not) I don't think there is any harm

The problems come when people start speculating about where the girls are at night, who the guys are that come back to the apartment, how they make their money etc, because then it turns very quickly from speculation into insults and then arguments

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, ed2 said:

Sorry, but americans seem to be even higher on themself than I though, is it possible? It started with political philosophers in western Europe, but today, there are countries all over the world, and to some extent most contries.... also, there would be no democracies without freedom of speach,.

I said mostly in the U.S. not only. I know other countries do allow speech freedom. There are also countries that you can still go to prison for it or shot. It did not start with political philosophers in western Europe it started with our Constitution.

7 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

I said mostly in the U.S. not only. I know other countries do allow speech freedom. There are also countries that you can still go to prison for it or shot. It did not start with political philosophers in western Europe it started with our Constitution.

This is not the place for a political discussion, but just a friendly reminder that the modern USA was founded by settlers from Europe, who brought their ideas about democracy with them :angel:

• Upvote 2