Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 12 minutes, maxfactor a dit :

Aurait pu être un médecin pour Anna? elle est toujours malade au lit?

I do not know if you joke but it's a possibility, you're right she spent a lot of time in bed, and very little eating. She is usually cheerful, I had not thought of that.

4 minutes ago, martyen said:

I do not know if you joke but it's a possibility, you're right she spent a lot of time in bed, and very little eating. She is usually cheerful, I had not thought of that.

Not joking...votre translateur ne pas funcion.  Je suis propose une question..est que une docteur arrive parce que Anna sont malade?  cest la raison parce que elle sont dans la lit pour long temps?

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Not joking...votre translateur ne pas funcion.  Je suis propose une question..est que une docteur arrive parce que Anna sont malade?  cest la raison parce que elle sont dans la lit pour long temps?

Anna has spent several days partying outside Barcelona with Rosie, so it is normal, as a human being, that she simply needs to recharge her batteries, that's all

il y a 10 minutes, maxfactor a dit :

Ne plaisante pas ... ne pas translateur Votre funcion. Je suis propose juin question..est Que juin arriver docteur Anna Parce Que Sont Malade? la raison HAEC Parce Que Dans la Elle allumé Sont répandrai longs temps?

Thank you for your reply, my translator works well and I agree with you it could be a doctor for Anna I answered just your question. A question I had not thought of.

40 minutes ago, martyen said:

I understood how Sofie works, she sees marked (girls on vacation) so it is normal that she uses a tent for bate. .:biggrin:

Well we should be pleased she doesn't bate in a caravan...We might just see it rocking...:dodgy:

• Upvote 2

il y a 9 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit:

Eh bien, nous devrions être heureux ne bate Dans Qu'elle Une ... Sur may caravane voir juste ... Qu'il bascule:dodgy:

Or worse a mobile home ..:arrow:.mobil-home-en-location-bidart.jpg..:biggrin:

• Upvote 1