Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

19 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

OK Sergio, here's what's fundamentally wrong with that post..

• You've gone back 11 hours to tell me I post every 10 minutes..so in the last 11 hours I must have pretty much filled the board...:confused:
  • Don't compare me with BB. I post more about all of the girls I like. So I'll talk more about Nicole, yes my fav, but also Sofie and Gina, of the current crop, but also my old favourites like Angel, Karol and Jess...BB and myself are totally different, where he generally focused on Belle, so if you bothered to look back at my 9000 odd posts you might realise that. Too many of you post more about girls you don't like!
  • Plus don't disrespect BB and bring him into this. He's one of the good guys on here...:biggrin:
  • I, like many others on here, are concerned about Nicole's health...you may not give a toss, I don't know cos I generally skip your posts...That's was the context of this particular post you had a go at...and the 'My Girl' tag stems back to her 1st visit when I appeared to be the only one defending her...Just a bit of fun, and I don't type in big multicoloured font numerous posts to tell you that
  • So please, Sergio, don't tell me what I should and shouldn't do...I'm surprised you know what I'm relating to in my posts anyway cos I'm didn't think you follow B1 and B2, with all your negative comments. But just skip my posts if they bother you, there aren't that many you know...

scandal, this time I will answer after 20 hours, I apologize but I do not go much on the forum, the girls are unattractive and comments even less, I do not answer to your long letter because I have neither time nor desire, mine was just a suggestion, If you want to let us know how many times Nicole goes to the bathroom and this makes you happy, for me as well, I would remind everyone that in a few months these girls will disappear and the world will continue to move on. Anyway, know that I am the CC byword