Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 3 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Je l'ai finalement vu Helen dans la douche aujourd'hui sur la relecture. Elle a fait un grand pas en avant de son 1er un TBH ... Beaucoup de flashes boob et de petits aperçus de sa chatte ... Si vous comparez cela à son 1er celle d'hier, je suis un peu optimiste au sujet de notre Helen ...:biggrin:

Rappelez-vous les gars, il a fallu un peu de temps pour les jumeaux de montrer quoi que ce soit ...

Yes guys an hour, for twins and thirty minutes for Gina, so be patient ...:biggrin:..:biggrin:

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

and Polya -- look at her now

Helen was topless for 9 minutes in her room after the shower

With the exception of belle, irma, gina and maybe vika. All the rest had to get used to the cameras before feeling comfortable getting nude. Even stella was backing the camera when she showered for a few days before she got comfortable

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well I'm off to bed now Ladies and Gentlemen...can someone tuck the girls in for me...:heart:

Goodnight all...:sleepy:

Nite Nage - I will follow in a few minutes 

il y a 6 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Eh bien, je vais me coucher maintenant Mesdames et Messieurs ... quelqu'un peut-il rentrer les filles pour moi ...:heart:

Bonne nuit à tous...:sleepy:

Good night Naga, and good night to all it's time to go to bed for me too. A thought for Karol Ange and Sofie. :heart:..:sleepy:

I come now from work, and I see that the birthday party is over, I'm sorry not having REPLAY, the thumbs, the girls see at dinner and I really would pay to see this, it seems very exciting, before anybody says this, I'm Really happy that the girls even tonight are out to enjoy the night in barcelona, after all they are on vacation

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ed, it wasn't just about Nicole mate...he's been talking bullshit all day!! Plus who on here just starts spouting off without reading some of the posts 1st...You post some good stuff but this isn't your best effort...I don't watch every move ''my girl'' makes btw, so don't take the piss....:biggrin:

I'm not defending Ed2, nor am I coming down on you when I say this.  Sometimes when people are away for a few days the last thing they want to do is try to catch up on pages and pages of BS/posts.  There was a time I had so many pages to catch up on that I read every 5th page.  Lately it hasn't been so bad but there for awhile, it sucked trying to catch up.  I don't blame the guy if he didn't want to spend unnecessary time catching up.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

She has a back eye???  I knew there was something different about her!

Don't be difficult, he ment black eye