Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Why do you say that?  Did she step out on the balcony or in the bathroom without audio?  It's got to make you laugh!

She had a discussion with Nicole, I think she is dealing with Nicole's departure, this is clearly my assumption

34 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL....you got me and I guess I get no slack for that and that's fair.  I will say though, when he posts 1 out of 6,399 posts as speculation, it could tend to be overlooked.  Besides that, how do you know it was speculation?  How do you know that he doesn't have some kind of inside scoop to the affairs and goings on of RLC?  You don't, and I don't either.  Happyone and I don't have a good relationship on this forum, he see's things one way as well as yourself and the people that agree with you.  I see things a totally different way, and that Mr. Spoon is what makes a forum tick!!  It's all Black & White and there should be no gray areas.

Let me clear this one up-It was obvious speculation.  Further let me clear up your conspiracy theory- I do not and never will have the inside scoop that some of you in here claim to have.

Just now, happyone said:

Let me clear this one up-It was obvious speculation.  Further let me clear up your conspiracy theory- I do not and never will have the inside scoop that some of you in here claim to have.

I hope when you say "the inside scoop that some of you in here claim to have", that you are including yourself in that comment.  I don't do social networks and try to hunt down everything these girls do, and I am not a member or the elite little group that gets their every word translated, so please don't include me in that comment.

As for the obvious speculation, you are right, but it caught me off guard and I couldn't wait to pounce on you and for that and I'm sorry.  I get pounced on all the time by you and others and I need to be the bigger man and turn the other cheek!

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

They should kick Nicole out and take Sofie with her.  Nicole should be kicked out because she is totally useless this time around, and poor ole taken advantaged of Sofie should be kicked out for waiting on her hand & foot.  Sorry Naga, I know Nicole is your girl but it's time for Nicole to leave and bring someone else in to revive this forum!

I agree Nicole should leave to get some serious medical attention. As you can't see B2, Harley, you need to review your source of info...Nicole was great until the seizures...Understandably, with this episode closely following on from that, and maybe even linked, , she hasn't been quite so active...:dodgy:

Sofie is also great, but you know what floats my boat...As to the bold type, are you talking about another Lola, Polya and Anna, cos they've really worked or the real big guns like Nora or Irma...:confused:..But if it's someone new that will 'save a sinking ship', you don't know what they'll bring to the table, and they often take time to develop..so chances are that won't be a quick fix either...::)

• Upvote 1