Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

yes, but why did Anna bring a chair ;) lol

Call me a concpiracy theorist, but I'd say maybe to sit on, and after the photographer showed up, I'd say maybe to sit on during a photo session outside

• Upvote 1

I would like to pay tribute to Sofie, because she put the tent in fashion,.:huh:.:lightbulb:     I explain. Imported into the New World, the canvas (of Genoa) in English and by phonetic becomes 'jeans'.
In 1853, some Levi Strauss, a 24-year-old German immigrant, attempted to sell  at of  gold miners in California to tents and tarpaulins. But finally, it is by carving inside the overalls and the trousers that he makes a fortune. Lévi Strauss decided in around 1860 to replace this heavy fabric not adapted to this manufacture by a cotton twill weave fabric, denim, the evolution of the serge de Nîmes, a fabric produced in the French town since the 17th century. 
A bit of history and humor two subjects that I appreciate like cinema, music and girls on RLC Barça in particular .:biggrin:.. And more precisely Sofie .:heart:

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, meran said:

Lol. 
Dont be so honest dude.

Let these guys create artificial environment of enjoyment . They might be getting paid for this. 

RLC pays me very well for being positive :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

On 4.7.2017 at 3:25 PM, euromike69 said:

I was either working a lot or on Christmas vacation to notice her,,,,,,,,but I notice that people like to make a statement that every time a new girl shows up that she's the "BIGGEST TEASE EVER",,,,in order to make such a statement she has to be the worst of the worst,,,you just can't keep on saying every girl is the biggest tease without proof.

People around here are way too quick to throw these ladies under the bus if they go even one day without performing up to expectations. All these ladies have different personalities and all of them will do different things and some will show more nudity than others,,,, You can't expect all the women to do the exact same thing,,that would be boring,,,,,it's more entertaining to me if you have a girl that you don't ever know what she will do next,,,if she is always naked from day one she gets boring very quickly IMO.

I never said she was the biggest tease ever, she was here only 1 month, was very shy to begin with, but had a nice developement, in the end she were showing more, teasing and playing tease games with Danaya. Her developement was very interesting, pitty she had to leave so early

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Zinc said:

i have no knowledge about fashion/modelling photography...but this guy looks a massive ripoff/fraud...

Based on what exactly, especially as you admit you don't know what you're talking about...:huh:

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Zinc said:

i have no knowledge about fashion/modelling photography...but this guy looks a massive ripoff/fraud...

he seems to know exactly what he's doing and a very skilled photographer and his cameras are beautiful... I've accompanied my brother, who's a photographer by profession . this guy seems to be a pro.

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, Zinc said:

There you go again making statements without reading what has already been stated in here or asking a question about him-

He has been a photographer for 2 girls in the past in Barca-obviously the girls trust him and like his

work, otherwise he would not be back

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, happyone said:

There you go again making statements without reading what has already been stated in here or asking a question about him-

Now, didn't he do this before...:wink:

Of course, in his defence, he can't be arsed to read back through previous posts...He might find out the facts that way...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1