Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

This evening was B2's turn to go out, I do not understand, then some time ago he said that the photographer was gay, now we see, so much Anna is having sex with whatever is walking

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

99.99% of the time you cry and bitch about them doing shit outside of the Apartment where we can't see anything,,,and now that they brought outside into the apartment you are here crying about that too,,,, it's like you can't go a day without being Bitter and mad about something. 

I'm not bitter or mad about anything LMAO.......please don't try to put words in my mouth.  The facts are that the majority of the time they are outside doing whatever they do with no regard for those of you paying for it,  and that is a fact!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

So why are you whining about them being here? which is it do you want them gone all the time or do you want them to find a way to be here more often. And you ain't paying for anything so why should it be any concern of yours? You and Crispost need to find something constructive to do outside of CC and RLC seriously. You have nothing to contribute but negativity about a website that you are no longer a part of anymore.

You are right about one thing......I'm not paying for the crap they are delivering and have been delivering for quite some time now.  Don't tell me that I need to find something constructive to do outside of CC & RLC when you spend exponentially more time than most on those two sites already.  I do plenty outside of them, maybe you should try it once in a while!  It's a forum like any other forum, who died and made you god to where you can tell people what they can and can't say on a forum?  Forums are for general interests and people on them should be treated the same and not treated differently because their views and opinions are different than yours!!

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

anna is very cozy with the guy on the couch wonder if anything will happen 

You can answer that for yourself by asking yourself one question.......Is she drugged up?  If the answer is yes, then there is a good chance.  If the answer is no, then forget about it!!