Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Since Yahweh isn't a tenant in any of the Barcelona apartments, perhaps discussions regarding him can be done elsewhere?
Although, even mods is chiming in so perhaps it's perfectly alright after all.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Spoon said:

Since Yahweh isn't a tenant in any of the Barcelona apartments, perhaps discussions regarding him can be done elsewhere?
Although, even mods is chiming in so perhaps it's perfectly alright after all.

Do we even have a section on here where anyone has started a topic about religion? I have never seen one before.

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Do we even have a section on here where anyone has started a topic about religion? I have never seen one before.

Rants will do. Or comedy.

• Upvote 1

Maybe they are praying for forgiveness for they not what they do,  :biggrin: But it is happening on the screen before us in the apartment, so I find nothing against the rules of discussion about this topic.

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

We once had frequent discussions about religions, but they got out-of-hand just like World-Wide Politics did.

I think she can pray any way she wants, and to whom she wants. I want her to do well in life, and if that helps her, I'm cool with it.

As for me, I don't check in my ban hammer when I walk in the door at CC. It wouldn't be prudent.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

We once had frequent discussions about religions, but they got out-of-hand just like World-Wide Politics did.

I think she can pray any way she wants, and to whom she wants. I want her to do well in life, and if that helps her, I'm cool with it.

As for me, I don't check in my ban hammer when I walk in the door at CC. It wouldn't be prudent.

Politics and religion are the 2 biggest topics of discussion in the world,,,,and everyone thinks that they are right and know everything that's best for everyone else.

I don't know what or who Helen was praying to,,but I hope she gets her prayers answered if it makes her life any better.

heidy.gif

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

You must be one of the minority or Atheist

84 percent of the world population has faith; a third are Christian .........Fairytales Huh ? All Life has rules to live by ed2. :huh:

I believe in sience and reason, every religion has some good in it, morality, nice stories of how to be to others as they sould be nice you, but that doesn't make their god any more true.

Wich god should I believe in then, Jahwe, Allah, Wothan, Ra, Zews??

All life must have some rules to live by thestarider, but it can be independent from religion. and not just based on a fear of burning in hell