Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, ed2 said:

I believe in sience and reason, every religion has some good in it, morality, nice stories of how to be to others as they sould be nice you, but that doesn't make their god any more true.

Wich god should I believe in then, Jahwe, Allah, Wothan, Ra, Zews??

All life must have some rules to live by thestarider, but it can be independent from religion. and not just based on a fear of burning in hell

Agreed, ed2 it doesn't change the fact that 84 percent of worlds population believes, in science and religion..... So when one these girls prays, so when one of the tenants which there are many of them over years prays it because they have faith, and should not be put down in anyway because they believe in their faith. without faith where would this world be ?

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

This is a conversation about Helen and Anna praying as well as several other tenants who have prayed and wear a cross around their necks, so I find it acceptable.

Belle had a half moon on her neck lac, so she might be muslim?

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Agreed, ed2 it doesn't change the fact that 84 percent of worlds population believes, in science and religion..... So when one these girls prays, so when one of the tenants which there are many of them over years prays it because they have faith, and should not be put down in anyway because they believe in their faith. without faith where would this world be ?

Hell, even I pray, though I'm an atheist, I don't believe in it.... religios people are as nice as others, I was just trolling with harleyboy

I do not understand the debate about religion, Helen can do what she wants with her religion does not shock me. Madonna is a perfect example (mixing sex and religion) who was shocked for her first single? (Like a virgin) may be because I am an atheist, I can watch a girl pray and then caress or bate ..th?id=OIP.MiUj9py-185YrSKnH48PjAEsDh&pid..th?id=OIP.m4I_Glhf6bTrc9tV1GNODgEsDo&pid..th?id=OIP.eZejOtlpGkaIVAfu3Vy1PQEsDI&pid..etc..

1 minute ago, martyen said:

I do not understand the debate about religion, Helen can do what she wants with her religion does not shock me. Madonna is a perfect example (mixing sex and religion) who was shocked for her first single? (Like a virgin) . . .

I always preferred Weird Al Yankovic's version of that song. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I always preferred Weird Al Yankovic's version of that song. :biggrin:

Sophie's wand is out of juice so she had to plug it in and move to phone for more stimuli because she wasn't finished..:sad: