Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

17 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Belle had a half moon on her neck lac, so she might be muslim?

Hell, even I pray, though I'm an atheist, I don't believe in it.... religios people are as nice as others, I was just trolling with harleyboy

The Quran states to kill your neighbor, rape your women and cover her up with a sheet.

16 minutes ago, martyen said:

I do not understand the debate about religion, Helen can do what she wants with her religion does not shock me. Madonna is a perfect example (mixing sex and religion) who was shocked for her first single? (Like a virgin) may be because I am an atheist, I can watch a girl pray and then caress or bate ..th?id=OIP.MiUj9py-185YrSKnH48PjAEsDh&pid..th?id=OIP.m4I_Glhf6bTrc9tV1GNODgEsDo&pid..th?id=OIP.eZejOtlpGkaIVAfu3Vy1PQEsDI&pid..etc..

Why did this person leave Europe back to the states if she hates being here?  Go back to the EU, your career is over here you traitor.  Your music good only in the 80's, give it up your a political hack just like Hollywood.  You do not like it here leave!!! you dingdong.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Suckfootsoles said:

The Quran states to kill your neighbor, rape your women and cover her up with a sheet.

Have you read the old testament then?!

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

So you think praying would work if she had strong enough faith in some goast lord high up in the sky, and lived her life like it is demanded in a 2000 years old book of farytales.... LOL

May the Lord have mercy upon your soul. Because there is not a MF in this world that cares about your puny soul. Have a good day.

• Upvote 2

Just now, bud2966 said:

no she took toy out from under her pillow you didn't see that or did you  :dodgy: but night naga

She first took it out of bedside drawer and plugged it in under the pillow. Unfortunately it didn't receive enough of a charge before she used it...

il y a 2 minutes, Suckfootsoles a dit :

Pourquoi cette personne quitte l'Europe aux Etats si elle déteste être ici? Retour à l'UE, votre carrière est ici traître. Votre musique bien que dans les années 80, donner votre un hack politique comme Hollywood. Vous ne l'aimez pas laisser ici !!! vous zizi.

Do you expect an answer from me?

Just now, Teddy 1 said:

She first took it out of bedside drawer and plugged it in under the pillow. Unfortunately it didn't receive enough of a charge before she used it...

after she got done looking at her phone she took it back out from under her pillow just watch it on replay and you will see that she does