Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

24 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Gotta hand it to that photographer dude, he got some of them convinced that they are models...lol

Kinda curious as to what you would call them then? Seeing as a model is defined in the dictionary as follows:

model

[mod-l] 

Spell Syllables
noun
1. a standard or example for imitation or comparison.
2. a representation, generally in miniature, to show the construction orappearance of something.
3. an image in clay, wax, or the like, to be reproduced in more durablematerial.
4. a person or thing that serves as a subject for an artist, sculptor,writer, etc.
5. a person whose profession is posing for artists or photographers.
6. a person employed to wear clothing or pose with a product for purposes of display and advertising.
7. a style or design of a particular product:
His car is last year's model.

2 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

Kinda curious as to what you would call them then? Seeing as a model is defined in the dictionary as follows:

model

[mod-l] 

Spell Syllables
noun
1. a standard or example for imitation or comparison.
2. a representation, generally in miniature, to show the construction orappearance of something.
3. an image in clay, wax, or the like, to be reproduced in more durablematerial.
4. a person or thing that serves as a subject for an artist, sculptor,writer, etc.
5. a person whose profession is posing for artists or photographers.
6. a person employed to wear clothing or pose with a product for purposes of display and advertising.
7. a style or design of a particular product:
His car is last year's model.

A person or a thing posing,  does not a model make!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

I don't exactly think she has been dissapointing, but the nights with Marc could have been better. He was there 2 times, you didn't mention that. Both times they did the first round totally hidden in the bathroom, but they had a second round on the bed later in the night. You write "amazing view" and "naked yoga", to me that isn't really impressing, staged views like Belle, but Nicole did a couple of good bates too. I agree Naga, she was doing pretty great up untill the seizures, then the illness has been very hars on her, and I still think it would have been best if she went home during that time. Now she seem to recover, and I hope she will get to her old self again, hopefully get back to her bating habits again, and maybe I'm dreaming, but if she ever brings another boy, we must hope he is not shy like Marc.

I know alot of you here don't bother fakeness, but to me it is just silly.... chocolate licking party is even more silly than body paintings in my view

Yes it was daft and I couldn't really see the point of it...I don't know anyone who'd do anything like that in real life...but it was  fun and I didn't care because it gave us 4 lovely naked bodies to look at....rather than nowt...:biggrin: