Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

19 minutes ago, happyone said:

she(Nicole) could fix the problem if she would just get naked and lie down with Sofie-who wants her so badly (IMHO)

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

So both girls naked on the bed is bad?....:tongue:

3 minutes ago, happyone said:
23 minutes ago, happyone said:

she(Nicole) could fix the problem if she would just get naked and lie down with Sofie-who wants her so badly (IMHO)

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So both girls naked on the bed is bad?....:tongue:

Why do you think that happyone? I don't think Nicole is even slightly into girls. Straight as a iron bar. 

5 minutes ago, TripX said:

I guess it depends who the two are?

Yes, you're correct there...I suppose any 2 naked would be good but Nicole and Sofie are the 2 I'd pick on the same bed, right now...Although Helen and her new stuffed bunny rabbit would come a close 2nd...:biggrin:

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Why do you think that happyone? I don't think Nicole is even slightly into girls. Straight as a iron bar. 

Maybe and maybe not. Just because we have not seen her with a girl does not mean that she does not like them.

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Ed--there was a big word there that you missed and it was IF :biggrin:

and I too think that Nicole is not bi sexual-but ?????????????

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Maybe and maybe not. Just because we have not seen her with a girl does not mean that she does not like them.

She told me that she wasn't really into girls, but she had a fetish for tents and the great outdoors and would maybe like to experiment with a tall slim girl, with fantastic tits who was into camping...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2