Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Is that your answer to everything? LOL   Or just to post that hit to close to home.

You are not even close to hitting home with me Snake.  The "LOL", when you see it from now on, just know that it means this.......when you make a post that you have already formulated the answer for, that is when you will get the "LOL".

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You are not even close to hitting home with me Snake.  The "LOL", when you see it from now on, just know that it means this.......when you make a post that you have already formulated the answer for, that is when you will get the "LOL".

Otherwise just a dumb answer.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL

• Upvote 1

Thesta is the King of Typos,,,I don't know what he is doing while he types to always mess up his sentences lol:biggrin::biggrin:

4 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

I may be a little dumb or missed something Thes. But what is the Brace apts. and what happened.

wfh.gif

Approaching three pages  with no talk about this apartment. With even the mods participating in it, what are the chances the thread will be cleaned up and put back on track?

1 hour ago, CowArt said:

I wish everyone would stop speaking in riddles, with the quoted "modeling" and the "I know, you know, everyone knows"...

I have no clue what happens beyond those front doors, so I seem to be missing something here.

Your not missing anything. All the claims about knowing what the girls are doing is nothing but speculation. Or in most cases pure BS. The only way anyone could know 100% what they are doing is if they are with them when they are out.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

For not agreeing with everything and having a difference of opinion?  That's what forums are all about.  I've never seen a forum that only encourages positive posts all the time.  That takes away from the whole forum experience.  I agree with Ed, if the girls decide to read the forum, which we all know they do, then they have to take the good from the bad!  Like Ed stated, there are far more positive posts then there are negative posts.  Unfortunately, they are only from the same handful of people.  The positive posters scale is almost off scale, where as the negative posters scale isn't even close to the midway mark.

I think you are wrong. There are a handfull posting onesided positive comments, then there is a few using every oportunity to criticice. For the rest it is a nightmare, no matter what they post, they will get accused by one of the sides, either for being a RLC agent, or HFB's boyfriend

• Upvote 2