Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

Don't think Lola. was there.  I know that Anna is a lot in the EU, so maybe she has another visa / citizenship

Sorry late, Polya had posted photos with Lola and Anna on holiday in italy for easter, my terror they make like Gina

I honestly think that nobody cares about the current cast of girls in the Barca apartments anymore Naga.  They are stale at present time, too involved in outdoor activities, they sound like they are just not that interesting anymore.  A lot of people are infatuated by Helen and other than being new, she is just like all the rest.  With reoccurring girls you get the same stuff you have seen before.  With new girls at least there is that initial excitement to see what they look like, how they get along with the other girls, what there mannerisms are, what routines they fall into, etc. etc. etc..  The has beens....or repeats, they are their for their own personal agendas which RLC is really not one of them.

At any rate, have a good day Nagachill

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Afternoon guys...Well it's wild on this thread today!..It's been 3 hours since the last post!  I'm assuming Barca is quite then...:confused:

CC was down this morning.....

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Sorry late, Polya had posted photos with Lola and Anna on holiday in italy for easter, my terror they make like Gina

I don't follow them on social media, but some other members do, and that was what I have heard too, from reliable friends informing me... Anna, Lola and Carolina (but I don't know about Polya) were in Italy.