Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Afternoon guys...Well it's wild on this thread today!..It's been 3 hours since the last post!  I'm assuming Barca is quite then...:confused:

Just wait for Aug 1 when there won't be a general-chat-thread. The posting will be off the charts then. :biggrin: :wink:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Spoon said:

Just wait for Aug 1 when there won't be a general-chat-thread. The posting will be off the charts then. :biggrin: :wink:

Yes, I read that earlier Spoon...So does that mean everything is discussed on the 1 thread..I wasn't a member back then when appaerently that's what was going on...

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, I read that earlier Spoon...So does that mean everything is discussed on the 1 thread..I wasn't a member back then when appaerently that's what was going on...

What will happen now is anyone's guess but in the old times there were a thread per girl, per event, per inane conspiracy theory, per day, etc. Impossible to keep track of, in my opinion. The mods and admin seem to think going back to that mess will somehow make us post more often. They have forgotten why they wanted to move away from it. If the posts somehow go up in number, which I doubt since the problem with CC isn't the number of threads, they will soon remember.
Although, there's nothing stopping us from creating a general chat thread, I suppose, and carry on as normal.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Spoon said:

What will happen now is anyone's guess but in the old times there were a thread per girl, per event, per inane conspiracy theory, per day, etc. Impossible to keep track of, in my opinion. The mods and admin seem to think going back to that mess will somehow make us post more often. They have forgotten why they wanted to move away from it. If the posts somehow go up in number, which I doubt since the problem with CC isn't the number of threads, they will soon remember.
Although, there's nothing stopping us from creating a general chat thread, I suppose, and carry on as normal.

It sounds like it could be a complete nightmare...I opt for a general chat thread any day...

• Upvote 1

Please keep an eye on this area of the CC board: https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/28-read-me/

Changes to the board format are, and will continue, to be posted there.

Take my word for it that there are reasons for these changes. Admin and StnCld don't alter formats unless they are certain it will overcome problematic issues. I realize people don't change easily, but these alterations are necessary, and most of us will find that we like the new system much better.

7 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Please keep an eye on this area of the CC board: https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/28-read-me/

Changes to the board format are, and will continue, to be posted there.

Take my word for it that there are reasons for these changes. Admin and StnCld don't alter formats unless they are certain it will overcome problematic issues. I realize people don't change easily, but these alterations are necessary, and most of us will find that we like the new system much better.

I'm sure there are reasons but the only one we've heard is that the amount of posts and posters have gone down. Other than that it's just some vague description that there won't be locked threads and we can talk about anything. Kind of like now, considering the only locked threads are the picture threads and the ones you mods have locked. There's also the monthly general chat threads which are created in advance but that's just an administration thing. If you want to avoid confusion and speculation just describe what the reasons are and how it will actually work before the change takes effect.

• Upvote 4

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I've just checked out Sofie's 7am bate this morning. That was lovely girl, than you. The tent is definitely coming down and it was nice to see a cameo appearance from Buzz Lightyear...and no hiding now...:biggrin::heart:

I also thought I'd seen Gina's beautiful pussy from every conceivable angle, but then she pulls out  another corker like today at about 16.50...One of her best yet...:angel:

il y a 3 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Je viens de vérifier à 7 heures de bate Sofie ce matin. C'était belle fille, que vous. La tente est certainement à venir vers le bas et il était agréable de voir une brève apparition de Buzz l'Eclair ... et pas se cacher maintenant ...:biggrin::heart:

Hello to all Naga happily Nicole was asleep ..:biggrin:.. In any case very good time for Sofie and for us. I love this girl but I'm afraid that she only stayed one month ..:heart:..:sad:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, martyen said:

Hello to all Naga happily Nicole was asleep ..:biggrin:.. In any case very good time for Sofie and for us. I love this girl but I'm afraid that she only stayed one month ..:heart:..:sad:

She is certainly staying longer than a month, since she's already on day 38 today. :biggrin: