Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 15 minutes, CowArt a dit :

Elle est certainement rester plus d'un mois, car elle est déjà le jour 38 aujourd'hui. :biggrin:

Thanks Cow for this Good News. I have not seen enough Sofie, so my pleasure will last almost two months more. I had the impression that she had been there recently. thanks again ..:heart:..:biggrin:

9 minutes ago, CowArt said:

And she stopped. :dodgy:

Why would she just stop!..How could she just stop!...She's never pointed at us before like this to bate, just cream up...this was just a tease I'm afraid. she was never gonna go through with it at that angle...:cry:

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've just checked out Sofie's 7am bate this morning. That was lovely girl, thank you. The tent is definitely coming down and it was nice to see a cameo appearance from Buzz Lightyear...and no hiding now...:biggrin::heart:

It was something beutyfull to observe, a very emotional morning for Sofie, we could wittnes the whole spectrum of feelings, she was crying in her bed when she woke up, she went to the balcony to get fresh air for 5 minutes, then back on her bed she masturbates and ends in a nice orgasm.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Is Cam2 in B2 blurred, or is it just the effect of the tv...:confused:

It is. I don't know where the focus point of that camera is, but it certainly isn't near the girls. :dodgy: