Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

8 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

there is Nothing to write about anymore, tjhe girls go out most of he time and when they are at hhome it's to eat sleep and go to the toilet........................:sad:

That's probably the case more than anything else.  They have to be home and doing something other than kiddie games to get the posters going.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know Harley will disagree, and thinks they've been shagging away from B1, but I didn't see that in their body language at all...It was strange...up until the clothes starting coming off (slowly), I thought he was her brother...and he'd been there for ages...:cry:

I agree, no sexual atraction between them, during the dinner, nor really during the poker game. I suspected he might be relatives too, up untill the short make out episode (kissing, he tried to be alittle thouchy, but then she said"niet").

• Upvote 1

il y a une heure, isidore57 a dit :

C'est bizarre Que personne d' 'entre vous ne parle de hier soir Entre SOFIE et NICOLE, près ELLES de Sont restées 30 minutes sous la couverture dans la chambre Vous de SOFIE

... replay vers 2h Le Regardez à 2h30 et vous me Direz CE sous la faisaient qu'elles Couette ??????

This is what I wanted to talk about when I say in my post (the new Sofie) one can hear moans and explicit movements. I had the feeling that Nicole was doing well in Sofie

1 minute ago, CowArt said:

Anna decided that totally nude while covered in chocolate would be a better look. I agree. :biggrin:

And the idea inspired Sofie got go fully nude as well. :heart:

1 minute ago, CowArt said:

And the idea inspired Sofie got go fully nude as well. :heart:

The trouble is now guys, with Sofie joining in, when Anna leaves, this bloke will be hovering around Sofie like a bad smell...He will never go away...:sick:

• Upvote 1