Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

I don't think she's mental... I think she's fed up with all the negativity towards her... can't say I blame her... She's never been my favorite girl in the Barca apts... but if what she's doing is directed at this forum... then my opinion of her went WAY up... lol

the girls being it on them self by doing all them little games of hiding undercovers and make fun and laugh at the viewers

• Like 1

Just now, Stormshaedow said:

regardless of the reason, I think it's kinda awesome...

I do to  and it they own way of saying that they don't care about be on rlc by the things they do to hide from the cams :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Even Danayas?

Perhaps not. Regina started doing Sher's hair around 22:30, to a bit under two hours. I think Danaya's record is a little over two hours. :biggrin:

Just now, CowArt said:

Perhaps not. Regina started doing Sher's hair around 22:30, to a bit under two hours. I think Danaya's record is a little over two hours. :biggrin:

Think her average is 2 hours. She has at times been quick, and by quick I mean about 1,5 hours