Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Think her average is 2 hours. She has at times been quick, and by quick I mean about 1,5 hours

LOL, and Adele got more and more restless the closer she came to the two hour mark. boucy.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

the girls being it on them self by doing all them little games of hiding undercovers and make fun and laugh at the viewers

I liked Nicole, but naked "yoga", tenting with Sofie and now this, I'm laughing, sure Lola could've come up better

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I liked Nicole, but naked "yoga", tenting with Sofie and now this, I'm laughing, sure Lola could've come up better

don't diss Nicole how many other girls have brought boyfriends home and took them to bed

28 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

I don't think she's mental... I think she's fed up with all the negativity towards her... can't say I blame her... She's never been my favorite girl in the Barca apts... but if what she's doing is directed at this forum... then my opinion of her went WAY up... lol

If so, I would say:

SORRY NICOLE! :heart::angel::dodgy::biggrin:

I loved your genuinity, I critized you for playing more for the cams this time around, wich is somewhat true, but you were still my favourite girl in barca, up untill this... if you are trying to prove a point, I think I got it. Now please stop the bullshit, I might forgive it.

• Like 1

While I don't think anyone at any of these apartments owes me a dam thing, nor do I feel I should be the object of their derision..  I am a paying customer and I am paying a substantial sum for entertainment.  That being said, these are voyeur cam sites and even the purest of us expects to see some form of nudity and/or sex during a young lady's stay at an apartment I am helping to pay for.  "Real Life" is not hiding under the covers, covering cams, showering in your underwear for God's sake, or going out every night, or constantly vacationing while you are staying at one of the apartments.  I am wondering if there is a set of guidelines for the girls to read before they sign any agreement.  Such "guidelines" would surely help them to understand what is expected of them.  

I know, I know..  "if I don't like it I don't have to look or subscribe".  True enough but I really think the Webmasters at RLC should be a bit responsive to their customers and what they want to see.  For instance, who are the most popular girls or apartments?  I would venture to say:  Irma, Belle, Masha and Sasha's, Oliva & Nick's, Tara & Bill, Linda & Tibor, Leora and Paul.  Why do you think that is?  Obviously, they are the most exhibitionist of the lot.  Granted, a number of the girls in B1and B2 are gorgeous and have a loyal following but there is more bitching about these apartments also.  I really believe that RLC is going to have to realize they are not the only game in town and they are going to have to be more responsive to their customers and what they want. they are also going to have to be a bit less arbitrary and capricious when it comes to banning customers.  A banned customer is one that will constantly bad mouth you throughout the net.  I might also suggest they perhaps participate in these forums a bit more than cruising them looking for people to ban.  The time of being the only popcorn stand in town is over and other sites are fast catching up...  Simply my 2 cents

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

If so, I would say:

SORRY NICOLE! :heart::angel::dodgy::biggrin:

I loved your genuinity, I critized you for playing more for the cams this time around, wich is somewhat true, but you were still my favourite girl in barca, up untill this... if you are trying to prove a point, I think I got it. Now please stop the bullshit, I might forgive it.

wow that is really big of you 

11 minutes ago, C_TAY_2 said:

micman see dogs on screen, Tay no see dogs pretty girls only

Who said anything about anyone in here?  Moreover, I don't believe you are from the states Dear and I think you got lost in the translation.  What I said is a very common form of street slang; especially in Detroit where I am from...