Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

49 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

It should have been abundantly clear thus far that Nicole read all the comments and was affected by them.

When you have half a "community"  with the long term memory of a goldfish who will burn what they one adored because of just a moment of weakness, and throwing tantrums everytimes things don't go there way, and generally forgetting that we are dealing with complex things like people, and a few people only interested in sowing dissent fueling fires, for the sake of damaging both rlc and the community ...  you end up in an escalating war of words and in the end a shitty situation for everyone involved.

I am mildly annoyed to have missed a sex session (although the guy was competing with Smith to enter the Guinness book of records for speed ?), but I am quite amused by Nicole's guts.

Well if that is the cae Nicole you need to lose the covers and have it explicit please. 

55 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

It should have been abundantly clear thus far that Nicole read all the comments and was affected by them.

When you have half a "community"  with the long term memory of a goldfish who will burn what they one adored because of just a moment of weakness, and throwing tantrums everytimes things don't go there way, and generally forgetting that we are dealing with complex things like people, and a few people only interested in sowing dissent fueling fires, for the sake of damaging both rlc and the community ...  you end up in an escalating war of words and in the end a shitty situation for everyone involved.

I am mildly annoyed to have missed a sex session (although the guy was competing with Smith to enter the Guinness book of records for speed ?), but I am quite amused by Nicole's guts.

What has anyone said that isn't true about these girls?  Is this forum spewing nothing but lies?  Could your way of seeing things be different than other peoples?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Spock said:

If you really believe that the girls are not paid for their stay, no one can help you any more. :cool: The teasing games are the best evidence for a payment, because no one would do such a thing without compensation.

The question is only why RLC does not hires girls that do not hide. Nicoles last stay was perfect. Now, even she is still the most genuine girl at this place, also she lost a lot of her authenticity. Especially disappointing, as I was glad to see her name again.

As I pointed out earlier, they are paid to have cams pointed at them 24/7...What they then do is entirely up to them, whether they stay in or go out...

40 minutes ago, happyone said:

Unfortunately some people only remember what they want to read about if it fits their agenda, and forget about the ones that indicate something entirely different is happening.

What is your beef with me?  I was a member for a long time and I know how the game is played unlike others!  For the last time, I don't have an agenda!

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

As I pointed out earlier, they are paid to have cams pointed at them 24/7...What they then do is entirely up to them, whether they stay in or go out...

Yes, it should be so, and I think they should act natural as possible, but as spock pointed out they preform alot of shows for the cams, so is it really so?

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

... but would it not be better if RLC would hire girls actually like the camera or at least have there sex without hiding? 

Just imagine the barcelona apartments with girls actually have a sex life that can be seen on camera instead of just fatigue almost all the time due to party outside.

• Like 1