Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 18 minutes, happyman88 a dit :

essayez chorégraphié Balt et je ne veux pas dire par RLC mais par les filles elles-mêmes, celui qui est le maître de marionnettes ou devrais-je dire maîtresse lol

He is missing someone, but I do not remember his first name again. A girl who was in conflict with Adele. Nora came to get her, and RLC repainted her room.

48 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

New girls is the only way to go!!  Have you all been disappointed in Gina?  Of course you haven't because she practically embeds her kitty on the camera 24/7.  You don't know what your going to get with a new girl, where you pretty much can figure out what you're going to get with an old girl.

i don't think that "the new girls is the only way to go" is a thing, it's as risky as an old girls you don't know if she will hide ( candy,... ) or will be fully commited to the project but at least it's something you haven't seen before.

With "old girls" you've already seen them naked so if they don't do anything else i don't see the point, so we have higher expectation for any girls that is comming back, but we had some wonderfull surprise like ilona second time she was in barcelona she bated with a dildo, she was teasing more with the other girls & ...

So basically it all depends on the girls themself, but at least with new girls we are sure it's going to be something new to watch and our (mine?) expectation aren't that high like when belle came back, and it has been real disapointment ( so far), even if in the last couple of days she has been doing some "show" on her own, it's nothing that i haven't already seen or have on my hard-drive ^^' i'm not as easy pleased as BB ^^', even if i'm just waiting to see some sexy party in lingerie ( i don't think it's a unthinkable request), but right now i don't how, or with who this would happen again.

Anyway if rlc could cast a bunch of friends together that love to party ( in the appartment) it would be perfect cast like in the summer :blush:

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

i don't think that "the new girls is the only way to go" is a thing, it's as risky as an old girls you don't know if she will hide ( candy,... ) or will be fully commited to the project but at least it's something you haven't seen before.

With "old girls" you've already seen them naked so if they don't do anything else i don't see the point, so we have higher expectation for any girls that is comming back, but we had some wonderfull surprise like ilona second time she was in barcelona she bated with a dildo, she was teasing more with the other girls & ...

So basically it all depends on the girls themself, but at least with new girls we are sure it's going to be something new to watch and our (mine?) expectation aren't that high like when belle came back, and it has been real disapointment ( so far), even if in the last couple of days she has been doing some "show" on her own, it's nothing that i haven't already seen or have on my hard-drive ^^' i'm not as easy pleased as BB ^^', even if i'm just waiting to see some sexy party in lingerie ( i don't think it's a unthinkable request), but right now i don't how, or with who this would happen again.

Anyway if rlc could cast a bunch of friends together that love to party ( in the appartment) it would be perfect cast like in the summer :blush:

Casting friends together has not been good.  Take the Kylie /Stella friendship...one is always into the situation and one not.  Just along for the free vacation.  There have been several others...after the fight in B2 a couple of months ago, you would think RLC would learn.  AND NO MORE SISTERS EITHER RLC!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

New girls, old girls, What do you think about time? Are 90 days too long? What would be good?

it all depends on the girls xD for the twins 30 days would have been enough (IMO), but for some others 90 is not enough ! that's a tricky question ^^

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, happyman88 said:

We've all known that the twins and Angelina will be going soon but with the twins on 85 days today and Angel on a collective 81 there could be a lot of personnel movements this week. Moreover, Angelina said something to Rosie this morning when she was in bed that she clearly was saddened to hear and with her going out early for a four hour excursion and with her packing clothes into the carrier bag a short time ago and lots of kisses at the end of the voice mail before going out again a couple of hours ago, it suggests to me she has met with her boyfriend earlier and will be away for the rest of the day and maybe the night as a prelude to a possible early final departure. 

Hope you've got the band on stand by Thes, they could be in for a busy weekend :biggrin:

I suggested her BF might be  in Barca a couple of days ago but nobody seemed to agree with me...:confused: