Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

9 hours ago, Spoon said:

If I was RLC I would give them a call saying they need to pack and get out of the apartment by tomorrow morning. Partying and being wild is one thing, THIS is crossing the line.

Unfortunately I didn't see anything about what you are talking about but if it's true that they had to use a bucket full of water to put the fire out, then it is definitely time for the children to leave!!

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Unfortunately I didn't see anything about what you are talking about but if it's true that they had to use a bucket full of water to put the fire out, then it is definitely time for the children to leave!!

They did not have to use it anymore, I thought, when she brought the bucket, "do not exaggerate now." It has all been nice on the table with glass plate, nothing has happened. A shot from the bucket right at the start would have spread everything to the ground.

• Upvote 1

Damn, went to work with the image of Stella and Gina making out, how am I supposed to focus ? :angel:

The situation is really a blast from the past. Party girls getting wasted, and Stella trying to bang a tall blonde chick protecting herself with a "wall of talking" after a night of semi drunken bff talk/intimacy. Sounds familiar ? :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

When they dumped the bucket the fire was out.  Their main objectives after the fire lit up, we're grabbing the liquor away from it, trying to take a picture of it, and Stella trying to blow it out, and throwing what looked like a paper napkin on it to extinguish it. Pretty damn funny. Then it dawned on them it was serious, and they were running all over trying to really put it out.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Als sie den Eimer ablegten, war das Feuer aus. Ihre Hauptziele nach dem Feuer erleuchtet, wir packen den Schnaps weg von ihm und versuchen, ein Bild davon zu machen, und Stella versucht es zu blasen und zu werfen, was wie eine Papierserve darauf aussah, um es zu löschen. Ziemlich verdammt lustig Dann dämmerte es an ihnen, es war ernst, und sie liefen alles, um es wirklich auszuprobieren.

What they wanted to do with the paper is still not clear to me.

2 hours ago, Lyree said:

This so hot, just watching them know what it feels like. Yummy:heart:

So im guessing you've never been with a woman before? Me neither, One of these days i need to do it and know what it's like for real.