Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She has a BF, who may or may not be in Barcelona right now, and I believe they are a close couple by the fact she calls him regularly and her body language when talking to him...::)

Whether you are right or wrong, you really are a soppy git aren't you :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ella tiene un BF, que pueden o no estar en Barcelona en estos momentos, y yo creo que son una pareja de cerca por el hecho de que ella lo regular y su lenguaje corporal llama al hablar con él ...::)

I do not doubt that she has to have a partner, in fact, it is rare the girl who does not have it, I do not value if it is more or less stable, but she could easily go out with other girls with whom she has become friends for her job, or Perhaps with any of the work teams with which she has established a working relationship (it is not at all strange in her world that people go out together to have fun) or even that it is some boy she has met in Barcelona (she would not be the first girl to It does)
But my question, without being captious, and I do not say it for you, but because whenever they make references to the exits of the girls, it is with a boyfriend. It just surprises me, and forgive me my surprise for it.

• Upvote 1

Hello guys I've been sitting here for about an hour now catching up and watching angel and I have to say I will miss his girl very much when she's gone she's the only girl that I've watched hours at a time even when there was somebody elsewhere on another camera doing something that everyone was talking about I don't know but for me angel was the best she was a real girl not like a lot of the fake girls that come in so right now I'm going to say I love that girl to bits

il y a 7 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Elle a un BF, qui peut ou non être à Barcelone en ce moment, et je crois qu'ils sont un couple proche par le fait qu'elle l'appelle régulièrement et son langage corporel quand on parle de lui ...::)

That may be why she got the big room, but her BF did not want to come into the apartment.  This may be a reason .

1 minute ago, vortios said:

I do not doubt that she has to have a partner, in fact, it is rare the girl who does not have it, I do not value if it is more or less stable, but she could easily go out with other girls with whom she has become friends for her job, or Perhaps with any of the work teams with which she has established a working relationship (it is not at all strange in her world that people go out together to have fun) or even that it is some boy she has met in Barcelona (she would not be the first girl to It does)
But my question, without being captious, and I do not say it for you, but because whenever they make references to the exits of the girls, it is with a boyfriend. It just surprises me, and forgive me my surprise for it.

I've said all along she might have some girlfriends she's met through work and may have stayed at theirs overnight. I don't believe for 1 second that she has another bloke. But it doesn't change anything I said vortios, Angel's boyfriend is 1 lucky bastard...:biggrin:

1 minute ago, martyen said:

That may be why she got the big room, but her BF did not want to come into the apartment.  This may be a reason .

No, she only got the big room because she was the next in the pecking order...She'd been there the longest and generally that's how it works....apart from my girl but that's another story...:dodgy:

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

He dicho todo el tiempo que podría tener algunas amigas que ha conocido a través del trabajo y han estado alojados en ellos durante la noche. No creo por 1 segundo que ella tiene otro tío. Pero eso no cambia nada de lo que dije vortios, el novio de Angel es 1 bastardo con suerte ...:biggrin:

Thank you for your comment

• Upvote 1