Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

14 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i did not watch the twins anymore since a few weeks , but i will miss them. Probably because they are nice girls

I'll miss them too, not just because of their lovely nudity, I just like the way they always seem to be happy and bubbly, and nice girls who wouldn't bear any grudges...Plus, if it wasn't for them, Gina might not be here...:biggrin:

• Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Or Amy or Lara or Sia or some others  ..

Damn i am not a normal guy ne cause i like very much Amy, Lara and Sia 

I like normal girls and they art all very beautiful :-) nudity could be anything for me

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

Gina is the new Megan now that twins leave.
And with Stella we will have a new night of maximum eroticism.
I think Stella is not satisfied until she "tastes" Gina ....

Once the twins leave then each girl should have their own room. The others won't have to be Mauled by Stella by having to bunk with her.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

26 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i did not watch the twins anymore since a few weeks , but i will miss them. Probably because they are nice girls

Ive not a bad word to say about the twins, they are lovely girls 

• Upvote 6

5 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

Gina is the new Megan now that twins leave.
And with Stella we will have a new night of maximum eroticism.
I think Stella is not satisfied until she "tastes" Gina ....

I was thinking that she is a bit like Ilona.  Jumps around and shows a lot, but that's it.  Minus the computer and phone of course.  We shall see.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Once the twins leave then each girl should have their own room. The others won't have to be Mauled by Stella by having to bunk with her.  :biggrin:

Being mauled by Stella should be everyone's dream. It's certainly mine :heart:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

The sad thing is I have not had a chance to check B1 so I guess I won't see much of yesterday. Oh well I can't have everything but today thanks to My Belle:heart: it feels like I have.

That's to bad.

12 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Damn i am not a normal guy ne cause i like very much Amy, Lara and Sia 

I like normal girls and they art all very beautiful :-) nudity could be anything for me

As i always say, as long as someone is happy with the tenants and his subscription , it's fine. So you are "normal".. Some peole has differents expectations that's all.

• Upvote 2