Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Lola rejoined the project. She was here during the good times, but so were Belle and Stella, they have been very different this time, and I'm sorry to say, only straight out dissapointing so far.

I thought RLC should think new, but we'll have to wait and see how this goes. I know they are probably trying to bring RLC back to its old hights by bringing back these old girls, and it will bee interesting to see if Lola can do that. I really hope so!

The idea is probably that Lola will bee the leader.

The last 3 nights have been promissing. I hope they can start having some real parties on cam again!

I only hope that barca will not take the same track as it did during the last 3 months.

Well I don't see Belle not doing her 90 days now so looks like another $75 from me to RLC. Belle is going to hug Lola a lot.

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Lola rejoined the project. She was here during the good times, but so were Belle and Stella, they have been very different this time, and I'm sorry to say, only straight out dissapointing so far.

I thought RLC should think new, but we'll have to wait and see how this goes. I know they are probably trying to bring RLC back to its old hights by bringing back these old girls, and it will bee interesting to see if Lola can do that. I really hope so!

The last 3 nights have been promissing. I hope they can start having some real parties on cam again!

I only hope that barca will not take the same track as it did during the last 3 months.

i always taught you were just a troll like Mr.Box but this post makes sense :) i feel the same way

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Invite the same people, and hope the party beciomes just as well as last time, has never worked!

• Upvote 1

Lola the big sister back, nothing surprising since beautiful is lost without it !!! The return of the "educator" promises hot evenings, pumps, alcohol and sex !!! Lola the big sister knows how to move her body, and the girls need lessons !!!!!:sleepy:
The jasmine suitcase is already in front of the building of barca2 !!!!!:rolleyes: