Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

23 minutes ago, timber said:

There's obvious potential downside but it's not like B2 has been out-of-this-world amazing anyway.

Sorry it has been during the last week. 2 major naked sexy dances and Belle on her bed displaying like never before - in fact 20 solid hours of Belle entertaining just 3 days ago. B2 had just come to life.

Good morning all, and welcome back :heart::heart::heart:JASMIN:heart::heart::heart: (what a very big surprise :angel:and welcome back :heart::heart::heart:POLYA:heart::heart::heart: (that one really was a surprise!)

@BBsq69 i know you are worried about this but please please please start off on a positive note. You know the girls read the forum and the fact that your very first post was so negative and obvious is not the best way to welcome her back. 

I am very much looking forward to the next few weeks!

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Sorry it has been during the last week. 2 major baked sexy dances and Belle on her bed displaying like never before - in fact 20 solid hours of Belle entertaining just 3 days ago. B2 had just come to life.

I certainly enjoyed parts of that (and lol at 'baked', I assume you meant naked but baked may also have been accurate). But I probably don't put quite as high a value on naked dancing from Belle as you do, and there have been plenty of nothing days before that, and a few after. I'll be as bummed as anyone if Jasmin snuffs the fun out of Rose and Belle, but Rose seems like a firestarter to me and she and Jasmin are obviously close, so I'll cross my fingers and hope it goes the other way.

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Jasmin OH Joyous day to see the most incredible sensual sexy beautiful Jasmin again... I may be in Heaven :heart::heart::heart:

Even the mods are getting orgasmic !!!

Barca Madness Continues !!

:sleepy:

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Good morning all, and welcome back :heart::heart::heart:JASMIN:heart::heart::heart: (what a very big surprise :angel:and welcome back :heart::heart::heart:POLYA:heart::heart::heart: (that one really was a surprise!)

@BBsq69 i know you are worried about this but please please please start off on a positive note. You know the girls read the forum and the fact that your very first post was so negative and obvious is not the best way to welcome her back. 

I am very much looking forward to the next few weeks!

I'm sorry but as far as I am concerned she wasted a lot of my money last time. I cannot be positive about her.

She is not a new girl. I don't want her here because of what happened last time. She is that person I wanted to see in house with Belle. I have said that repeatedly. If she gives me reason to positive then I'll be only too happy but she's never given me any yet.

Right near the end of the end of stay Belle twice tried to get girls up and dancing have dressed in sexy underwear. Jasmin just would not join and resolutely sat on the sofa refusing to let a party start and that's on top of the other things I have mentioned.

Want me to positive then I will be when I have a reason. By all means have Jasmin back for 3 months while Belle isn't that but like I said I've already put up with 1 and half months of her.

She is not a party girl unless she suddenly undergone a personality transplant.

1 minute ago, timber said:

I certainly enjoyed parts of that (and lol at 'baked', I assume you meant naked but baked may also have been accurate). But I probably don't put quite as high a value on naked dancing from Belle as you do, and there have been plenty of nothing days before that, and a few after. I'll be as bummed as anyone if Jasmin snuffs the fun out of Rose and Belle, but Rose seems like a firestarter to me and she and Jasmin are obviously close, so I'll cross my fingers and hope it goes the other way.

I am very hopeful for Jasmin's return. I was one of the few who actually admired her last time because I liked how she was completely natural and wouldn't change her behaviour to please the viewers, I found it refreshing and very, very sexy, but we know she wasn't happy with her pay. The fact that she has agreed to return bodes well because I can only imagine she would only come back if her contract was improved, and we know what the girls need to do in order to get paid more :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I'm sorry but as far as I am concerned she wasted a lot of my money last time. I cannot be positive about her.

Well you know what isn't going to help encourage her get involved? Massive blue writing about how much you hate her. If you're going to rant and rave at least don't make it the biggest text on the page, please

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I am very hopeful for Jasmin's return. I was one of the few who actually admired her last time because I liked how she was completely natural and wouldn't change her behaviour to please the viewers, I found it refreshing and very, very sexy, but we know she wasn't happy with her pay. The fact that she has agreed to return bodes well because I can only imagine she would only come back if her contract was improved, and we know what the girls need to do in order to get paid more :biggrin:

I could really give a shit if she joins in the silly games these girls play, I will  be happy just to watch her put on lotion every single day maybe two or three times a day actually :heart:

• Upvote 1