Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

55 minutes ago, Benfold said:

if after a week we ware back in B2 to same only evenings watching the TV on the safe instead of Rosie and Belle 

Look at the state of my English and I won prizes at school - more the state of my typing.

• Upvote 1

Just been looking at a few days ago with the Belle spreading and dancing in the afternoon. I know it lasted 4.5 hours so I think even I have missed some of that - I thought it was about 2.5!!!! And that was only about 25% of what she did that day!!!!

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You're just excited because your Belle is sleeping on the near side of the bed...:biggrin:

LOL No actually it's a more serious problem. I have to tell my friends on FB. It's due to me thinking way past where I'm typing at the moment and relying on my fingers knowing where they are going. Often I will type a word which sound like the word I meant to type but which completely changes the meaning. I'd say I make about an average of 3 mistakes a sentence.

If she were naked you'd be right but then I wouldn't be typing on my PC but using that bloody predictive text on my mobile.

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Apr 7th:

0fa71b98b2f081ca7e86c5c4bab74cfe

Recent news:
  • Kylie, a friend of Stella, joined the project

still doesn't explain the her missing name on stella's room, even estelle had her name on nicole's room ^^'

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

still doesn't explain the her missing name on stella's room, even estelle had her name on nicole's room ^^'

agree with that. it's strange. I think she will be leaving in a few days.

• Upvote 1

il y a 11 minutes, Noldus a dit :

7 avril:

0fa71b98b2f081ca7e86c5c4bab74cfe

Nouvelles récentes:
  • Kylie , un ami de Stella, a rejoint le projet

Noldus. Estelle was a friend of Nicole and her name had written on the room.

3 minutes ago, martyen said:

Noldus. Estelle was a friend of Nicole and her name had written on the room.

yes agree, she was staying i B2 for a "long" time.
That's why I think Kylie will leave in a couple of days 

• Upvote 1

il y a 3 minutes, Noldus a dit :

Oui d' accord, elle séjournait i B2 pendant un certain temps « long ».
Voilà pourquoi je pense que Kylie quittera dans quelques jours 

I see only this explanation! Thank you Noldus

26 minutes ago, martyen said:

Kylie es un misterio para mí, por qué su nombre no está en su habitación? Polya acaba de llegar y su nombre está registrado ???

Maybe she was just a guest, but I would not give much importance to whether they appear the names of a particular girl, since they are not real names, so little value, has, apart from being able to distinguish and not put appealing, that could lead To error.
He thinks that we have had some girl, with his name in the list, that they have really been little time.
Personally, I do not dislike your stay. Although she is hours, talking to the same guy day after day. This kid does not work?

rlc nous a réuni toutes les anciennes bouffeuses de chattes de l'histoire du site, polya, lola, belle, stella!!! il manque plus que anna et un semi-remorque d'alcool et c'est la partouze!!!!:sleepy:

Rlc has brought together all the old pussy eaters of the site's history, polya, lola, belle, stella !!! It misses more than anna and a semi-trailer of alcohol and it's the orgy !!!!:sleepy:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, corboblanc said:

RLC nous una reuni toutes les anciennes bouffeuses de chattes de l'histoire du site, polya, lola, belleza, stella !!! il manque plus que Anna et un semi-remorque d'alcool et c'est la partouze !!!!:sleepy:

RLC ha reunido a todos los antiguos comedores de coño de la historia del lugar, polya, lola, belleza, stella !!! Se pierde más de Anna y un semi-remolque de alcohol y es la orgía !!!!:sleepy:

Really missed Anna's massages, but as you say, RLC has had to re-count on the gala team to revive RLC.
But will they be able to change the course of the game?
Is it good that the customers of a year ago, we repeat the same game again? (With that I do not want to say that it was not good, nor that a server, does not love to see these girls in action again) but that if it would be to see a Replay.