Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

lola est la grande sœur formatrice!!! elle a au moins 10 ans de plus que la plupart des autres filles, et toutes envient sa grande taille et son corps impeccable!!!! quand lola commence à danser, elle donne des leçons aux autres petites abeilles qui ne sont là que pour la servir!!!! les abeilles suivent la reine dans ses délires, et une soirée des 2 barca devrait mettre le feu ce soir!!!!:cool:

Lola is the big training sister !!! She is at least 10 years older than most other girls, and all envy her big size and impeccable body !!!! When lola begins to dance, she gives lessons to the other little bees that are there only to serve it !!!! The bees follow the queen in her delusions, and an evening of the 2 barca should fire tonight !!!!:cool:

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

I could not agree more

We are very lucky to have Jasmine back-one of the most beautiful women to ever grace our presence at RLC::) IMHO

And for you doubters and negative people---remember

past performance is not indicative of future performance :exclamation:

But it is when you adore girls that were fantastic their last stay, but haven't done anything this time?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, corboblanc said:

rlc nous a réuni toutes les anciennes bouffeuses de chattes de l'histoire du site, polya, lola, belle, stella!!! il manque plus que anna et un semi-remorque d'alcool et c'est la partouze!!!!:sleepy:

Rlc has brought together all the old pussy eaters of the site's history, polya, lola, belle, stella !!! It misses more than anna and a semi-trailer of alcohol and it's the orgy !!!!:sleepy:

You complain but you will be the first to watch her with your cock in your hand :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, adlg499 said:

Really, the girls read the forum? (I had a doubt while Karol was there, sometimes it was possible to see the screen of her laptop)

It is a strategy to sensure us. Don't post anything negative

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Keep spreading this delusion (it is not an argument), maybee one day you'll finally manage to sensure us all.

Strightly, this forum is to share thoughts and discuss with other members, not to communicate directly with the tenants. The tenants should not seek to read, but if they do, they do it by their own will, so they just have to tackle the critique. 

Do you like negative comments directed at you???  And how would you  react--we can surely find out :exclamation:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

¿Dónde han ido Lola ,,, echaba de menos su salida de esta mañana?

She and Polya left early, maybe they will have the first grocery shopping and whatever they need.
Gina came out after she talked to someone, they told me it sounded like a woman's voice.
I do not know if I'm right.

• Upvote 1