Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

That's a tough one. Likely B2 but then if Gina in involved but then there's Rosie. but now Polya. okay but Jasmin is here now....... Screw it I've had a few beers and that's just to much to think about.:confused:

You lost me at "That's a tough one",,, Gina is the one that makes it so hard to decide lol :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Lyree said:

That is some I would try on Mikey. I like the couch setup in B1 better than B2. :heart:

Now Rosie is topless:heart::heart:

Let the competition begin,,,,Jasmin and Rosie are my deciding factors Princess,,they can send Belle to B#1 and bring over Gina and Stella ,,,damn I'm greedy ain't I lol :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, eremes said:

Can someone give me the reason for the disagreement between Stella and Kylie, why does she isolate herself?

So can you tell me is anyone else talking to Kylie or are they ignoring her too

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Now Rosie is topless:heart::heart:

Let the competition begin,,,,Jasmin and Rosie are my deciding factors Princess,,they can send Belle to B#1 and bring over Gina and Stella ,,,damn I'm greedy ain't I lol :biggrin::biggrin:

Stella won't be leaving her bum pal Lola

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, cacjc said:

So can you tell me is anyone else talking to Kylie or are they ignoring her too

I've been on the side since a few minutes, I have not seen anyone talking to her. I noticed, however, there is a bad mood in the air