Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

9 minutes ago, eremes said:

Alguien puede darme la razón de la discrepancia entre Stella y Kylie, ¿por qué se aísla a sí misma?

I do not think anyone can, among other things, because they have not had a discussion in front of the cameras.
Since the sisters left, things between the three girls that have been left have gone to worse ... and I mean ...
Gina has gone from a nude to 24 hours, to show nothing by the use of underwear ... all that from one day to another ...
Stellla has gotten very angry this morning, I think even punching, I hope to see it in days to come ... But really, I do not think the conversation she had with Gina, was heard by anyone. Well, the neighbor in front, in the silence of the night, maybe, if he heard something.
And Kylie, it seems that since the departure of the sisters, is much more on the phone and their conversations almost continuous throughout the day.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

They came back at 7 a.m. this morning. I know that was 14 hours ago, but surely you haven't forgotten.

oh yeah I did forget that whoops haha. Still, would you rather they were out partying or here on the couch? I'm sure this night in is nothing to do with Jas

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, eremes said:

I've been on the side since a few minutes, I have not seen anyone talking to her. I noticed, however, there is a bad mood in the air

I would not want to be Kylie now. What ever happened with she and Stella last night must have been grand.

It's that "Is that skank ho still here". sort of feeling.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

They came back at 7 a.m. this morning. I know that was 14 hours ago, but surely you haven't forgotten.

Beers and Pizza on the floor the night before and 2 nights previous to that major party night.

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

oh yeah I did forget that whoops haha. Still, would you rather they were out partying or here on the couch? I'm sure this night in is nothing to do with Jas

:biggrin: ...

Depends entirely what happens once they got back. Still I don't object to a quiet night on the couch once in a while.

OT Natalia Klitchko singing - it's like the Trumps, all the family involved

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

:biggrin: ...

Depends entirely what happens once they got back. Still I don't object to a quiet night on the couch once in a while.

OT Natalia Klitchko singing - it's like the Trumps, all the family involved

Yeah time to watch the fight now :cool: