Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

See ya Naga, looks like B2 are going to let B1 win this round, unless Rosie decides to take her pink friend for a spin later :biggrin:

I am sure it will eventually happen. Anyone care to give a summary of B1 and B2 - I see they had a bath in B2 with Jasmin.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I am sure it will eventually happen. Anyone care to give a summary of B1 and B2 - I see they had a bath in B2 with Jasmin.

B1 been having a party for the last few hours, Lola has kissed (and I mean properly kissed) Polya and Gina. Gina looking horny

B2 got home an hour or so ago, Rosie and Jasmin naked in the shower - unreal. Guest girl got changed off cam, which is fine because it means she's not a proper resident so she doesn't have to get naked if she doesn't want to.

• Upvote 3

Good evening My beautiful Belle:heart: I am guessing there was no room for you in the bath which is a pity.

Rosie  into Belle's bed but with panties on am I guessing Belle will stay as she is when she she joins her