Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Then I might even get my naked sexy dance from My Beautiful Belle:heart: ... you know I can't help saying that LOL

Seconds I later I am thwarted by panties. I must inadvertently reminded her to put them on. Me and my big mouth.

If that is the end of naked Belle today I would just like to thank her one more time. I'll be sad when she goes.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Please tell me, by someone on this forum that is NOT pro RLC in everything they do....what was last night in B1 all about?

There is a one word answer for that but I'm not going to say it LOL I leave that to others 

Basically girls having fun. Lola making sure they had it. I thought it was very good. Polya was at Lola's cunt for a couple of minutes but I think the music stopped.

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Girls having fun. Lola making sure they had it. I thought it was very good. Polya was at Lola's cunt for a couple of minutes but I think the music stopped.

It didn't read like much really happened for them to stay up all night.  Must just be me BB......sorry to bother the forum.

You know I like each and everyone of you on this forum.  There are some like euromike, Benfold, happyone, thohart (not sure on the spelling here), and a few others that get under my skin but all in all, a lot of good people on this forum and all with different tastes in what they think RLC is all about and what they expect or don't expect from the site.  Unfortunately for me, I just got tired and bitter towards RLC and had to give it up.  Don't get me wrong, there are times that I wished I was still a subscriber but they are few and far between.

At any rate, sorry to bother y'all......carry on!!

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Good morning everyone.  I just got caught up on last nights events in B1, B2, & KKH.  I would like for someone that is in the middle of the road with RLC to tell me what was the point of what went down last night in B1.  Lyree made a post something to the fact of "is this what you guys have been wanting to see".  From what I read it sounded more like a subscription fest but that doesn't make any sense because they were mainly upstairs where none of those cameras are free.  It was a very confusing read to say the least.  There is no doubt that the happy stuff has shown up again and not being a member anymore, I could care less, but if that is what everyone else wants then let the games begin.  Like I said.....getting caught up was very confusing and with B1 & B2 jumbled together, it made it even more confusing.

Please tell me, by someone on this forum that is NOT pro RLC in everything they do....what was last night in B1 all about?

Thank You...

Harley I think it was a sub. fest. They started everything downstairs on the free cams and then took it upstairs. The idea being people would say " I am missing out on this because I cannot see upstairs. I need to subscribe to see what is going on." I feel that was what it was about.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Good morning everyone.  I just got caught up on last nights events in B1, B2, & KKH.  I would like for someone that is in the middle of the road with RLC to tell me what was the point of what went down last night in B1.  Lyree made a post something to the fact of "is this what you guys have been wanting to see".  From what I read it sounded more like a subscription fest but that doesn't make any sense because they were mainly upstairs where none of those cameras are free.  It was a very confusing read to say the least.  There is no doubt that the happy stuff has shown up again and not being a member anymore, I could care less, but if that is what everyone else wants then let the games begin.  Like I said.....getting caught up was very confusing and with B1 & B2 jumbled together, it made it even more confusing.

Thank You...

It was fairly good. They got drunk and had fun. Dancing, cuddling and a little toucing. Too much smoke breakes though. I applaude this parties, welcoming them back!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Harley I think it was a sub. fest. They started everything downstairs on the free cams and then took it upstairs. The idea being people would say " I am missing out on this because I cannot see upstairs. I need to subscribe to see what is going on." I feel that was what it was about.

Thank you Snakeater, that is the way it read to me.

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It was fairly good. They got drunk and had fun. Dancing, cuddling and a little toucing. Too much smoke breakes though. I applaude this parties, welcoming them

Smoke breaks and cell phones are always the buzz kill for any of the Barca events!!  They always have to stop and smoke to compare notes and to see what the viewers are saying so they can make changes if needed.  However, it sounds like you all will be having some interesting times at least in B1 now!

Even though I thought this was just to increase subscibers I liked it. Looked as if Lola wanted some of Polya's sweet nectar real bad. She kept going back for it, but could not quite get enough. If she would have paid more attention to Gina in the tub she may have got her then. Once Kaylie started interfering it screwed everything. Lola will not give up until she gets what she wants with Gina.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Smoke breaks and cell phones are always the buzz kill for any of the Barca events!!  They always have to stop and smoke to compare notes and to see what the viewers are saying so they can make changes if needed.  However, it sounds like you all will be having some interesting times at least in B1 now!

just my opinion, but i don't think the girl compare notes to see what the viewers are saying.  These girls are just addict to media socials account. With Facebook, instagram, Texting and others these girls are notified all time long , The best example is Kylie. She is always on her phone even when she is dancing and it is not a "show girl" so she has no reason to read live what people are thinking about her behaviour.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Even though I thought this was just to increase subscibers I liked it. Looked as if Lola wanted some of Polya's sweet nectar real bad. She kept going back for it, but could not quite get enough. If she would have paid more attention to Gina in the tub she may have got her then. Once Kaylie started interfering it screwed everything. Lola will not give up until she gets what she wants with Gina.

So what you are saying is, is that it will be the deflowering of Gina on camera :)

Sounds like if and when that happens, that will be an eyeful....

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So what you are saying is, is that it will be the deflowering of Gina on camera :)

Sounds like if and when that happens, that will be an eyeful....

Do not know if we will see it on camera, but I believe that if Lola wants Gina she will get her. What Lola wants Lola gets.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

just my opinion, but i don't think the girl compare notes to see what the viewers are saying.  These girls are just addict to media socials account. With Facebook, instagram, Texting and others these girls are notified all time long , The best example is Kylie. She is always on her phone even when she is dancing and it is not a "show girl" so she has no reason to read live what people are thinking about her behaviour.

Kylie has no reason because it sounds like she really hasn't done anything since she's been there to have a reason for.  I'm not saying it's all about them reading CC to compare notes as I know that social media is big to them.......especially these types of girls.  I can almost guarantee you that they do talk about what they are going to do and compare with each other on the thoughts of how it's going or not going.