Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

I'm struggling to think of many girls in the entire world who are hotter than Jasmin

I can think of a few in the various apartments:

Stella, Leora, Linda, Belle, mystery girl in B2

See, easy :biggrin:

All subjective of course

21 minutes ago, eremes said:

RLC Replay seems to be down, the site is loading, but no videos. Only for me,or for all ?

Thank you very much for your attention and help. The immense number of answers has almost killed me.  :-((

il y a 9 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Ce que vous fait penser que ce serait la première fois que Gina?

His approach with other girls, other than the twins who was a very strong friendly relationship. I talk about other girls Gina has an easy contact with people without talking about sex she is ease with nudity And both times or something could have happened shyness took over. And Lola has more feeling. His shyness makes me say it's a first time. I hope that answers your question.

4 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

I can think of a few in the various apartments:

Stella, Leora, Linda, Belle, mystery girl in B2

See, easy :biggrin:

All subjective of course

Well obviously subjectively of course My Belle:heart: and Leora but Jasmin is beautiful like Stella although not quite Kami. 

I don't know why I find My Belle:heart: so hot but it was she had an instant effect on me in B1 when she had her hair in Harley Quinn bangs. I dreamt of her almost instantly something I don't remember doing before.

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

I do not think anything goes on with Gina, what's happened last night, she refused the massage and for the first time she stayed with her underwear all night, both she and Kylie, perhaps for her boyfriend, do not seem to be interested in Girls among girls

I agree. There are still a few girls in the world who are faithful, loyal, true, devoted, dedicated, trusty to their boyfriend!

17 minutes ago, martyen said:

His approach with other girls, other than the twins who was a very strong friendly relationship. I talk about other girls Gina has an easy contact with people without talking about sex she is ease with nudity And both times or something could have happened shyness took over. And Lola has more feeling. His shyness makes me say it's a first time. I hope that answers your question.

It answers my question from your point of view and that's fine.  What you don't see is how she really acts when she is away from the apartment.....it could be a whole different ballgame!  It may be her first time, but it wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't.