Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 11 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Il répond à ma question de votre point de vue et qui est très bien. Ce que vous ne voyez pas comment elle agit vraiment quand elle est loin de l'appartement ..... il pourrait être un match de football tout à fait différent! Il peut être la première fois, mais il ne me surprendrait pas si ce n'était pas.

You're right I'm basing myself on what I see, and if we talk about a first time with a girl then I think it will be a first time. Just me feeling

• Upvote 1

Maybe Lola texted My Belle:heart: that parties have been cancelled. It is a big shame as maybe the girls will start going out all night again. B1 didn't get these complaints during the party era last time even if B2 did.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Unusually My Belle:heart: is in NV but now she's  got a phone call and is receiving instructions for her tablet - maybe  a website she should look at.

She's gone to Rosie for help as the phone call continues.

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

Jasmin-it is perfectly ok to tweezer your legs and whatever else without the covers :biggrin:

That looks like a tedious and boring job.I would gladly assist you Jasmin just to speed up the process :biggrin: 

• Upvote 2

il y a 29 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Il répond à ma question de votre point de vue et qui est très bien. Ce que vous ne voyez pas comment elle agit vraiment quand elle est loin de l'appartement ..... il pourrait être un match de football tout à fait différent! Il peut être la première fois, mais il ne me surprendrait pas si ce n'était pas.

I have another totally different point of view and your post has made me think in your senses (a first time in front of the camera) actually RLC and the girls are able to play with it. But I like to believe that it is A real first time.