Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm willing to be that there are not as many people that pay for the replay function than you would think!

You wrote "...to save their ass...."

But someone who has to save his ass is selling his product cheaper. Offer and demand, the pricing, do you know?

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

You wrote "...to save their ass...."

But someone who has to save his ass is selling his product cheaper. Offer and demand, the pricing, do you know?

That's what I'm saying.....the replay function is out of pure greed on their part and I don't believe there are that many people that pay the extra $30 a month for it.  Hell, it should be included if you have the premium package at no extra cost.  Being that is what I believe, that is why they have brought back the same "orgy" girls in a last attempt to secure some extra subscriptions.   I believe they will give one good show which will be a farce due to all the girls that will be getting in the way of the action.  After that show, it will be back to how it was before any of the old hens showed up.......just my opinion!

• Upvote 5

I do not know if you hear my own noise, I hear RLC climbing on the mirrors to try to save from the decline, I'm curious to see the next moves, maybe 20 girls in each apartment

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That's what I'm saying.....the replay function is out of pure greed on their part and I don't believe there are that many people that pay the extra $30 a month for it.  Hell, it should be included if you have the premium package at no extra cost.  Being that is what I believe, that is why they have brought back the same "orgy" girls in a last attempt to secure some extra subscriptions.   I believe they will give one good show which will be a farce due to all the girls that will be getting in the way of the action.  After that show, it will be back to how it was before any of the old hens showed up.......just my opinion!

There wont be any show Harley.It will be the same old recycled garbage and people would still buy it !!

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Do you think RLC is close to bankruptcy ?

I believe that RLC is on a steady decline in the eyes of their viewers.  I believe now that there are more players in the business and RLC is going to have to really step up their offerings or they will be left in the dust.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nack said:

There wont be any show Harley.It will be the same old recycled garbage and people would still buy it !!

There will always be the people that think that no matter what RLC does it will always be right and that is just not so.  Those few stragglers will go down with the sinking ship!!

• Upvote 1

I agree with Bonnie, I think I've said it a million times, girls are recruited all by model agencies and other types of agencies so they know before they get into the apartments

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

I agree with Bonnie, I think I've said it a million times, girls are recruited all by model agencies and other types of agencies so they know before they get into the apartments

Of course they know what they are getting but what they don't know is just how much the girls are willing to do for their paid vacation which allows them to make their real money outside the apartment!  What I'm saying is, the girls will say they will do whatever it takes to sleep in a free bed at your expense....but can they walk the walk.  Some can and some can't!!

• Upvote 2