Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

man I just got home and looked in on jaz and what a nice view if she does that more I just could be renewing

just gorgeous-could u imagine without panties ? DroolingEmoji.jpg

il y a 4 minutes, happyone a dit :

Windows 10 chrome vitesse Internet à 230mbps

Ok on my pc laptop I have windows 10 and the detectors works and on the pc I have windows 7 and it does not work.

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Even this morning, while I was going to work, Belle and the other girls came back from their job, we definitely have different schedules, before somebody agitates and maybe it hurts to tell me better, I say they are back from work because before of all were the 8:15 in the morning, then I'm not a psychologist, but you could tell that the girls were not coming from a fun night out in a club, they were completely sober and were not at all happy, always have the system Main are exclusively cocks themEven this morning, while I was going to work, Belle and the other girls came back from their job, we definitely have different schedules, before somebody agitates and maybe it hurts to tell me better, I say they are back from work because before of all were the 8:15 in the morning, then I'm not a psychologist, but you could tell that the girls were not coming from a fun night out in a club, they were completely sober and were not at all happy, always have the system Main are exclusively cocks them

Sergio, you describe yourself as "the strange", with this post you have 100% proved that you are right with it.

• Upvote 2

Sorry for some confusion about the translation .

Even this morning, while I was going to work, Belle and the other girls came back from their job, we definitely have different schedules, before somebody agitates and maybe it hurts to tell me better, I say they are back from work because before of all were the 8:15 in the morning, then I'm not a psychologist, but you could tell that the girls were not coming from a fun night out in a club, they were completely sober and were not at all happy, always have the system Main are exclusively cocks them

in the apartments seem to be the big maneuvers to go to war, I had never seen the girls so determined, blessed men who meet them tonight