Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Meanwhile My Belle:heart: seems to have 2 modes this visit either epic or nothing as far as he nudity is concerned. At the moment we are in a quiet phase unless we get a sexy dance in the shower now :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Meanwhile My Belle:heart: seems to have 2 modes this visit either epic or nothing as far as he nudity is concerned. At the moment we are in a quiet phase unless we get a sexy dance in the shower now :biggrin:

Doesn't look like it just drying her hair after washing it earlier in sexy robe and panties but My Belle:heart:'s pussy remains hidden.

A few more seconds and then panties on. No creaming from my Belle:heart: just out in her black one piece shorts number which she wore last time for a party but this time despite washing hair and time spent beautifying her luscious lips it might just be a trip to the shops. How ever that's outside.

il y a 41 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Nu ou avec culotte, Jasmin fait encore pour moi le style grand ... Elle a quelques grandes poses sur ce lit ...:biggrin:

For a moment the poses of Jasmin reminded me of Karol :heart:

• Upvote 2