Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Hey Jasmin, the party is in the living room Get out that bed and have some fun with everyone, You don't have to be anti social anymore :biggrin: Go show then girls out there up a little with your incredible beauty. I promise they won't bite to hard.

For all you making comments about Jasmine

Jasmine earlier in the evening took her temperature under her arm lying on her bed-she may not be feeling too good.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Jasmine earlier in the evening took her temperature under her arm lying on her bed-she may not be feeling too good.

Didn't see that but I think it's a fair observation to say that she's usually more of a bystander than participant

• Upvote 1

First thing. I miss and Kylie takes the opportunity to masturbate, I hope you enjoyed the guys. Second thing. I look at B2 and I see Jasmin and Miss x in bed and the other girls in the living room but with a strange atmosphere Beautiful on her Caroline phone alone in the room of Belle Stella Gina and Kylie ready to leave that it passed? .:huh:..:confused:

9 minutes ago, happyone said:

Cheers Happy I missed that...