Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Everything slow tonight guys, including CC, so I'll call it a day...

Goodnight all, and see you tomorrow...:sleepy:

Nite B1 and B2...:heart:

Goodnight Naga.:angel:

Sleep tight,,and don't let the scary monsters underneath your Bed bite.:biggrin::biggrin:

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, euromike69 said:

You are a very lucky guy,,if he's nice to you that means that he must really like you,,Harley hates everybody::)

I do not!  If someone is causing a family member grief, then we will get that taken care of.  i don't hate anyone, i just might not agree with everyone!!

5 hours ago, cacjc said:

I think Harley doesn't really mean what he says all the time .....well maybe he does i don't know 

Observant you are!!

5 hours ago, Nari Dog said:

I haven't been able to work out the relationship between Rosie and Miss X. I thought that may have been sisters or even half sisters. They are close and have a bond and share some characteristics that I find interesting. Miss X doesn't have the extrovert features that Rosie displays. They don't seem to be able to read each others minds like the twins did. Maybe they are just good friends Any thoughts?  

RLC are masters at deception!!

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

We can only hope but I would still bet against it unless she drinks.

WTF.......did I just read this right? What does drinking have to do with it????

I know it's an historical data thing, but wouldn't you want to see them do it just because they want to do it and not because of any outside influence?

I guess everyone is asleep......including the CC members LOL.

I do have a couple of questions though.   1)  Is everyone still happy about the repeats coming back?  2)  Are you all just waiting for the one...maybe two, magical nights to be repeated?

I'm sorry to everyone, but bringing the repeats back is a mistake!!

These girls are only here for 2.....make that 3 things.  They are here for the parties/wild night life, they are here because they obviously don't have to do anything to keep coming back, and they are here to sleep.  If you think I'm wrong, just sit back and reflect on everything I just said and you will see that I am right.  If you believe that RLC doesn't interfere with these girls, then I have no hope for you!!  The problem is, that they don't interfere enough.

I'm caught up and going to bed.  Have a good night for those of you that are still burning the midnight oil!!!

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I guess everyone is asleep......including the CC members LOL.

I'm getting there myself. I have been watching YouTube Videos to pass the time away.  Angry Grandpa always gives me a good laugh. Then I watched some clips of Shark Attacks.

• Upvote 3

Just now, StnCld316 said:

I'm getting there myself. I have been watching YouTube Videos to pass the time away.  Angry Grandpa always gives me a good laugh. Then I watched some clips of Shark Attacks.

HAHAHAHAHAHA Me Too,,,wow ain't that a cowinkidink :biggrin::biggrin:

I love angry grandpa too,,,,, the last time I saw him he was really sick and he had to have the skin cut out from his back:cry:

• Upvote 1