Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Like that means anything!  It kind of proves my point lol.  Was there anything wrong with it for the last several days?  If there was, I haven't read anything on it.  All RLC has to do is shutdown one camera for a few hours and everybody thinks that the UM is for that camera....LMAO, too funny!

The camera has been dysfunctioning for days (weeks). The image had a weird pink saturated color. It was not a big deal and they let it like that, and people ceased to pay attention and comment on it, but it was a sign of a malfunction. Maybe they decided to fix it at least, or maybe that thing broke.

Sorry to burst your conspiracy theory. But don't worry, you'll have other occasions.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Like that means anything!  It kind of proves my point lol.  Was there anything wrong with it for the last several days?  If there was, I haven't read anything on it.  All RLC has to do is shutdown one camera for a few hours and everybody thinks that the UM is for that camera....LMAO, too funny!

i just said maybe to fix it. For all I know it could be anything. 

Wait I know what it is. Their having a Welcome to the apartment sex party with Violetta.:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

The camera has been dysfunctioning for days (weeks). The image had a weird pink saturated color. It was not a big deal and they let it like that, and people ceased to pay attention and comment on it, but it was a sign of a malfunction. Maybe they decided to fix it at least, or maybe that thing broke.

Sorry to burst your conspiracy theory. But don't worry, you'll have other occasions.

You are not bursting anything Vlk.  That camera has been a piece of shit for a long time......even when I was a member.  The stupid idiots of RLC should spend a little extra money and get a better, more reliable camera and be done with it.  However, the just keep putting bandaids on it because they are a bunch of cheap bastards!!

I'm not saying they are or are not doing anything while UM, but I do find it strange with that cameras track record over the last several months, that that is the problem/reason for the UM.  The fact is that nobody knows what goes on during the UM times.  I, being of sound mind, can tell you that it doesn't take but a few minutes to unscrew it from the wall....unplug it...and replace it!!  If they are down because of that camera and it takes more than a few minutes to replace it.....then shame on them!!!

This time though, they may have to secure the plastic from some Polyolefin's plant and then send it to an injection molding company to make the body all the while the electronics engineers are developing the guts for it so that it doesn't break every other week.  Once the guts have been developed, they are then sent to an assembly plant in BumFuckEgypt to be assembled.  Once assembly has been completed, the finished cameras are then sent to an packaging and distribution plant in India somewhere, where they will begin getting shipped as soon as all the paperwork is done.  With all that being said, the UM shouldn't take more than a week or two!!

Or, they could just run down to their local Walmart and buy a cheap one for $9.99 like they always do and be done with it!!!!!

14 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

i just said maybe to fix it. For all I know it could be anything. 

Wait I know what it is. Their having a Welcome to the apartment sex party with Violetta.:biggrin:

I know what you said, I'm just trying to give other people different ways of looking at it!

• Upvote 2

I see My Belle:heart: has returned. I have been away since the epic show on the bed. I thank her so much and I wonder what the rest of the night has in store. Quiet frankly I'm exhausted :biggrin: but if she wants to exhaust me some more I will not complain :biggrin:

I have a theory about UM Polya asked Violetta to put on panties Violetta refused she said no because I'm too white, Lola intervenes and say there is a room for (ultra violet). Violetta misunderstood and a heated discussion began, and RLC put in UM. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1