Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

18 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Genuine tears

I'm not expecting to see Jas get painted tonight, she's not really into these type of silly games, but I wouldn't object to it either :biggrin:

You were saying?::)::)

• Upvote 4

à l’instant, happyone a dit :

Jasmin est topless et se peint

Où êtes-vous tous ???? complaignants Mangez vos mots :exclamation:

Who said that Jasmin was not naked or half ... ah it 's me sorry Jasmin

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, martyen said:

Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows...:lightbulb:... For guys who are or might be willing to ask and complain about Rose why she is half naked (she is on her period). But instead of staying at home and not participating, she is at least here With girls having fun. Jasmin does not like to show naked or half outside her home (B2)

You were saying?::)::)

• Upvote 3

I'm gonna be like Donald Trump and say that I'm so glad when these ladies always prove me 100% correct,,,,time after time I have seen some negative comments about the ladies,,,and time after time they make those people look foolish when they do something moments later that these guys swear up and down they wouldn't do:biggrin::biggrin: (Not talking about you Ben or Martyen just to be clear)::) I'm tired of winning,,,I'm gonna win so much that I will be tired of winning:biggrin:

• Upvote 1