Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

7 minutes ago, martyen said:

some  bullshit  :confused:...   I have just answered and I have no problem with apologizing ...:blush:  Thank you Jasmin

I saw your apology earlier and gave you a like as with this one

Thank you for apologizing .  Now going forward , let's be try to be positive towards the RLC participants. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Yeah I was hopeful she would get involved, I just didn't expect it. It's nice to be wrong :heart:JASMIN:heart:

Big respect to Jasmin. She has come along way to showing much more of her personality this time and getting more involved is real nice to see. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Goodbye

Image result for ban hammer

I know you Mods are sometimes unpopular==but thank you Thes for doing a good job--most of us appreciate what you do

Together we can make this Forum great again :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

Wonder if My Belle:heart: has some kind of allergy - maybe the paint on the lips is different stuff.

Anyway thanks to Jasmin for joining in - many didn't believe she would so kudos to her.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, happyone said:

I saw your apology earlier and gave you a like as with this one

Thank you for apologizing .  Now going forward , let's be try to be positive towards the RLC participants. 

Word. There are at least 3 girls in that room who read Camcaps. We'd all like them to put on a great show for us, and if they constantly read posts about how boring they are it will not result in a better show for us.

• Upvote 3