Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Bad dreams i kill two police i did everythig for police to kill me but it has become my proplem after 38 years of drug everything from hash to acid and pills so now dreams have become my problem after 38 years of drug so girls think twice have a nice day i want to go fishing

3 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

If the lovely Belle ever grabbed a vibrator and used it in this position we would probably never hear from BB again. He would freeze in an expression of joy.

A few of us would...:biggrin:

6 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

If the lovely Belle ever grabbed a vibrator and used it in this position we would probably never hear from BB again. He would freeze in an expression of joy.

Actually I prefer fingers LOL It is really special when The Goddess licks her nectar of her own fingers. Very special indeed.

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Is it me or is it too dark to see her pussy now? We could do with more light. We might have to wait until morning :biggrin:

The light has changed in the last 15 mins, it's not very good now..I think we've seen the best of it guys...:sad: