Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

You do not want to understand: Bringing the old back is no good.

New girls, well-casted, must come. Just like Gina. 

I agree-old girls are not so good --we need them between 18 and 24 yrs old :dodgy:

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

No more life in this apt.  We need Irma and Ilona !!

Irma's a lovely girl, but her time's up here...When things get quite we can't expect Irma and Ilona to come to the rescue..IMO new girls are still the way to go...Gina's nudity has been fantastic, as was Angels, and Rosie, I think, is waiting to explode into life, not that she's been quiet up to now, she's been a bundle of fun...Do we really want all the staged events back...I don't...:confused:

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Irma's a lovely girl, but her time's up here...When things get quite we can't expect Irma and Ilona to come to the rescue..IMO new girls are still the way to go...Gina's nudity has been fantastic, as was Angels, and Rosie, I think, is waiting to explode into life, not that she's been quiet up to now, she's been a bundle of fun...Do we really want all the staged events back...I don't...:confused:

OK so let's go back to the good old days when the girls didn't know one another

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Welcome Milan. No she isn't but we occasionally alert other members to a beautiful sight.

B2 is empty at the moment apart from topless Belle who seems to be taking it very easy but I know Gina is doing her bit in B1 :biggrin:

Ahhhh ok ! Got it !

6 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

And in the ring.................................:biggrin:

Yes, but she would give us plenty to discuss...She brought her boyfriend back and certainly entertained us when she was in the house...:biggrin:

• Upvote 3