Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Yeah sure okay ...if you and the other shillers for RLC are willing to pay to look at an empty room the knock yourselves out.W

Why look at an empty apt.? There are plenty of other apts. with people in them.big cheesy smile smiley

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Anywhere outside the door of the apt. is a public place. Only legal inside of the apt.

You leave the apt., but you are still within the house. Practically a long balcony, at the end of which one opens another door, which leads to the staircase.

This "balcony" is not public because it is behind the main house-door which must be opened from a resident.

Just now, balt2103 said:

You leave the apt., but you are still within the house. Practically a long balcony, at the end of which one opens another door, which leads to the staircase.

This "balcony" is not public because it is behind the main house-door which must be opened from a resident.

How do you know this for sure? Have you been there?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Yeah sure okay ...if you and the other shillers for RLC are willing to pay to look at an empty room the knock yourselves out.

let's see $45.00 month/19 apartments=$2.36 per apartment each month

So one empty apartment costs me for one day 7.89 cents--I can afford that :exclamation: LMAO at you

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

How do you know this for sure? Have you been there?

The girls show it. They leave the Apt.-Door and then have to pass the kitchen windows to the right. Then they beat often again the kitchen windows. 

And Google Street View :biggrin:

3 hours ago, bud2966 said:

to me for all that have nothing better to do is just sad and they should find some thing in they life that is worth doing.

I agree.......like take a kid fishing!!  I read a post last night I think it was and the poster said that he had watched a certain apartment or room for 8 hours.  Do these people really not have a life?  Get out and smell the roses and I don't mean that Rose that everyone on here talks about!

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

The girls show it. They leave the Apt.-Door and then have to pass the kitchen windows to the right. Then they beat often again the kitchen windows. 

And Google Street View :biggrin:

Are you useing Google street view to spy on the girls? I have never seen the girls leave and go by the kitchen window.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Why look at an empty apt.? There are plenty of other apts. with people in them.big cheesy smile smiley

All I need is one room with one nekkid girl. ::)

Usually I log on just in time to see her put on her panties, so I have some catching up to do. Go Gina! :heart:

• Upvote 2