Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

7 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

The girls show it. They leave the Apt.-Door and then have to pass the kitchen windows to the right. Then they beat often again the kitchen windows. 

And Google Street View :biggrin:

That does not seem logical --the exit to the apartment is opposite or on the other side of the kitchen windows-see the diagram of the apartment.

That means they would have to walk all the way around the outside of the apartment to exit the building.

And in order to see the building with google, you would have to know the address or where it is located.

38 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

This computer that can do simple math does not have any intelligence or common sense.  Logic would reverse your numbers times the number of subs and calculate the money that RLC takes in while these girls are out again tonight.

But do keep on posting your drivel, encouraging the girls to stay out and keep RLC complacent.   

Amen!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

This one is pretty typical...

Don't be an idiot all your life. The girls will do whatever they want, regardless of what I or anyone else will post for fuck sake...:cry:

If they go out, I'd rather they have a good time and be happy when they come home than miserable on their phones all night...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Don't be an idiot all your life. The girls will do whatever they want, regardless of what I or anyone else will post for fuck sake...:cry:

If they go out, I'd rather they have a good time and be happy when they come home than miserable on their phones all night...

Yeah......at least let them be happy on their phones all night!!

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I agree.......like take a kid fishing!!  I read a post last night I think it was and the poster said that he had watched a certain apartment or room for 8 hours.  Do these people really not have a life?  Get out and smell the roses and I don't mean that Rose that everyone on here talks about!

That was probably me Harley, and it was really only about 8 minutes, but I was making a point...

• Upvote 1