Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

11 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

I feel so bad for Violet but it's kind of hilarious

The poor thing is so red, I'm surprised she doesn't glow in the dark. :dodgy:

• Upvote 4

My Belle:heart: resting on the couch. Wonder if she's waiting for the other 2 to arrive but she has been awake we assume at 5 a.m. the last 3 nights so it is not surprising she is tired at this time of day. What an afternoon she gave us :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Naga we can always bring a few back fron the V & M thread to liven the place up.mischievous grin smiley

I'll pass on that one Snake, thanks but no thanks...Pube plucking your friend is weird but that apt is way off the scale of weirdness, and quite uncomfortable to watch, IMO.
But I meant the speed of CC, not the content...:biggrin:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'll pass on that one Snake, thanks but no thanks...Pube plucking your friend is weird but that apt is way off the scale of weirdness, and quite uncomfortable to watch, IMO.
But I meant the speed of CC, not the content...:biggrin:

I knew what you meant Naga, just gotta have a little fun.devilish grin smiley We do not need any of them back here. That apt. deserves them.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Naga we can always bring a few back fron the V & M thread to liven the place up.mischievous grin smiley

I would certainly have no problem with that. I wouldn't even mind posting something that's totally off topic to liven things up. But then I might need to ban myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzngn1ZPr4k

• Upvote 4