Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Jasmin needs to remove her panties like Belle does and show more, but she has a BF who is dictating what she she can do.  We will never see long girl on girl long kisses, or mutual muff rubbing.  RLC always picks chicks that are puppets to a BF or Madame or Pimp.  B1 and B2 have not let loose since Irma a couple months ago.  Why can't Jasmin masturbate right now? because she is probably reading text instructions from the people that hold her puppet strings.

• Upvote 1

Will UnpredictaBelle:heart: go out? I think she might but then is Rosie out with Miss X? She could still meet up with the B1 girls as she was friendly with Polya last time except Polya kept offering her food she didn't like the taste of. And all that hugging she used to do with Lola ... 

3 minutes ago, Suckfootsoles said:

Jasmin needs to remove her panties like Belle does and show more, but she has a BF who is dictating what she she can do.  We will never see long girl on girl long kisses, or mutual muff rubbing.  RLC always picks chicks that are puppets to a BF or Madame or Pimp.  B1 and B2 have not let loose since Irma a couple months ago.  Why can't Jasmin masturbate right now? because she is probably reading text instructions from the people that hold her puppet strings.

I think jasmin is doing just fine with what she has been doing this time:heart:

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:
FUCK

Origin

early 16th century: of Germanic origin (compare Swedish dialect focka and Dutch dialect fokkelen ); possibly from an Indo-European root meaning ‘strike’, shared by Latin pugnus ‘fist’.

I am Dutch and I am learning new Dutch words here, LOL. :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Just now, happyone said:

Beautiful Jasmin reminded me earlier of this pose by another beautiful lady

(Liz Taylor as Cleopatra)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGE01wHSDW53bJ0AT8_cRWD18SYLCsVyHZuooKIO_HWO54W5Da5Q

Liz had violet eyes and suffered from a chronic illness which didn't stop from being one of the hottest women on Earth. She used to row with Richard Burton in Welsh and of course stole Princess Leia's father from Debbie Reynolds.

Personally I think Grace Kelly was the most beautiful film star ever and she did a lot of drugs ...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I think jasmin is doing just fine with what she has been doing this time:heart:

Jasmin has come a long way. Even today she was more naked than ever and danced briefly naked in the Living Room. She still has quite a time to go and is doing very well. My Belle:heart: is far more comfortable and experienced but of course I would say her shows are wonderful :heart::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Liz had violet eyes and suffered from a chronic illness which didn't stop from being one of the hottest women on Earth. She used to row with Richard Burton in Welsh and of course stole Princess Leia's father from Debbie Reynolds.

Personally I think Grace Kelly was the most beautiful film star ever and she did a lot of drugs ...

During this time period give Liz some Cosby stuff.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Jasmin has come a long way. Even today she was more naked than ever and danced briefly naked in the Living Room. She still has quite a time to go and is doing very well. My Belle:heart: is far more comfortable and experienced but of course I would say her shows are wonderful :heart::biggrin:

I didn't think jasmin would have show as much when she come back and I'm very happy for the way she is now:heart:

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, vortios said:

Of course, as I say from now on, I will not enter into dialectical wars with anyone.
As a kind moderator told me, here he thinks about what happens in front of the cameras.

Yes. We must stay on topic here. Since language is derived from the Latin "lingua," which means "tongue" in Latin, I suggest we vote on which of the Barc girls we would like to "talk" to the most, and which girls have "talked" to one another the most. They might not speak our language, but a bit of licking and sucking communicates better and is universal. See how nicely I got this back on topic? No academia here!

(I promise to ban myself for this remark.)

:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Sí. Debemos permanecer en el tema aquí. Puesto que el lenguaje se deriva del latín "lengua", que significa "lengua" en América, sugiero que votemos sobre cuál de las chicas Barc nos gustaría "hablar" a la mayoría, y el que las niñas han "hablado" el uno al otro el más. Puede ser que no hablan nuestro idioma, pero un poco de lamer y chupar comunica mejor y es universal. Ver lo bien que tengo este volver sobre el tema? Sin academia aquí!

(Prometo prohibir a mí mismo por esta observación.)

:biggrin:

What is the problem with my words?