Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Evening Mike...Not much to say right now, it's very low key...We're waiting for Belle to go and give BB a show in her room directed at cam7, and then Jasmin will rip Rosie's panties of with her teeth...:wink:

It's too dark for cam 7

1 minute ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

A question to great men: why do we attach so much to girls? It's just a show and I'm already sad, a little bit, about the early departure from Gina.

Are we always so alone as a man, despite an entourage?

I'm asking a question, but I'm not launching a controversy. I am not in love with girls, but I appreciate their interaction even without sex.

Merci.

It's a tough question to answer, It's crazy but I, for one, can't help it. We don't know the girls, and don't speak their language but we get attached to them, some more than others. I've had some favorite girls in the past which I was really sad to see go, like my girl Nicole and the lovely Angel, not to mention Karol. I too will also be sad to see Gina and her fabulous body go, but hopefully, she'll be back some time in the future...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

That is part of being a Voyeur! Yes we enjoy seeing naked girls, but we also see friendships, relationships, happy times and sad times. Apart from friends, family and colleagues, most of us probably spend more time looking at these girls than any other people, so it is natural to feel a little sadness when they leave

Who....:dodgy:

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

That is part of being a Voyeur! Yes we enjoy seeing naked girls, but we also see friendships, relationships, happy times and sad times. Apart from friends, family and colleagues, most of us probably spend more time looking at these girls than any other people, so it is natural to feel a little sadness when they leave

Thank you very much, I notice that this feeling is shared beyond our different culture and is normal. It is not necessary to be ashamed of it.

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Benfold said:

100% true

• Upvote 1