Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

OT but is anyone else bothered by the fact that the knob on the front door to the apt is in the middle of the fucking door? Is that common overseas?

no, have ever seen it before

Just now, Peanut_Brotha said:

check replay on cam 6 when they walked out a moment ago. it's on the outside, but you can clearly see it when the door is opened.

He means he has never seen it elsewhere

I have. Remember it's not a twist knob, there's no lock attached, it's literally just a pull knob

Are you a teaser or a pleaser.......?

Teaser!
Teaser always and Forever
teaser!
instead of letting him taste it, ima make him chase it....lol
im a bad bad girl ^_^
Neither. I'm a squeezer ( hugs).
I'm a sleezer geezer....lol...
tease you, please me

Pretty much says it all doesn't it LOL, they have us just where they want us:biggrin:
  • Upvote 1

I have never seen Jasmin quite that wild. It looked as though she was going to rip Rosie's clothes off and we all know how much Rosie likes feeling pussy.

Looks like I'll have  along wait before I see Belle again and the countdown to her leaving has started.

4 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

check replay on cam 6 when they walked out a moment ago. it's on the outside, but you can clearly see it when the door is opened.

This is not a unicorn you know...might want to get out more... https://www.google.ca/search?q=door+knob+in+the+middle+of+the+door&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjdnKL744nUAhWr7YMKHfLND5UQsAQIRA&biw=1920&bih=944&dpr=1

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

He means he has never seen it elsewhere

I have. Remember it's not a twist knob, there's no lock attached, it's literally just a pull knob

Ah, makes sense I think. My 'Murican eyes have never seen it before except in B2 :confused: